Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow! And My Poor Car!

Jumping *Joy

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering how resilient the underneath of the Aygo is, I got my 60 Plate blue about 4 days ago, am and concerned in one or two places snow may be hitting underneath (Mainly getting out my street once out it's fine).

What do you guys think, don't want a big repair bill it's why I for rid of my last car :(

thanks for your repsonces!!!!

I think snow is softer than metal, so the Aygo will win :P

Probably true!!!!

What about the pipe wire things at the back that are jut before the exhaust? :P

I ground out our AYGO in the summer and no damage was done but it did sound terrible,the lowest part is under the front floor where the front subframe bolts to the body, the back edge of the subframe can catch as can the two chassis rails running under the car, the only area that is a concern are the fuel and brake pipes that run next to the chassis rail, care should be taken over unmade roads to prevent damage to these pipes.

Either that just do what I do. Refrain from using the car, and take the bus. There`s less chance of your car skidding, and crashing or some nutter crashing into you!

Also taking the bus means you dont get all the crappy grit, and salt getting under your wheel arches and lateer attacking the metal.

Either that just do what I do. Refrain from using the car, and take the bus. There`s less chance of your car skidding, and crashing or some nutter crashing into you!

Also taking the bus means you dont get all the crappy grit, and salt getting under your wheel arches and lateer attacking the metal.

I will happily go along with this post with some proviso's

First, that the busses are actually running

Second, that public transport actually goes where i want it to go

Unfortunately in both cases last week i blew out! No busses and they dont run between home and work anyway! To get to work by bus means 3 changes that dont coincide, and a 2.5 hour journey which takes 35 mins by car, hence i use the Aygo more than the Prius for work this weather :thumbsup: