Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jus' Signed Up

Ridla

Hey everyone,

Jus' got registered on here, and wanted to say hello..

i'm 20 from Newcastle and have owned my T-sport for 6 or so months now - had a smile on my face every since the day i bought.

Yaris-03.jpg

No mods, although i have a private registration number on the way.. maybe get the windows 'smoked' - i'm not sure..

hi!

hope you like it here so many people on here now have a t-sport, damn im jealous!

make sure you check out all the details on all the shows and meets............

lee :thumbsup:

I will do - i've been looking at this site for a while - jus didnt wanna sign up until i had took some decent photos :P

Yaris-05.jpg

Welcome to the club mate :thumbsup:

I just live down the road from you - South Shields?!

Nice colour by the way! :thumbsup:

Lee

Hi Ridla

Welcome to the club :group-cuddles: Yeah the yaris is a lovely car to drive. Brings a smile on my face everytime i turn the key :thumbsup: Great pictures ;)

jerry!!

Hello mate ,

I also live down the road from you in Washington..

Its good to see more T-Sports in the Northeast!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hiya, Welcome to the club

Ive had my T Sport a week 2moro and finding it great

Just turned 20 and I own a brand new t sport already .. Let the good times begin lol

Welcome to the possie, and keep smiling!

Just out of curiosity......is that your tax disc on the right hand side of the screen?

Legally it should be on the left....but then I can just make out something on the left

so maybe just a parking permit or something.

Vipes

hmm, i thought i'd said helo on this, but can't see my post for looking, so just incase i didn't, Hello, lovely car.

:group-cuddles:

hmm, i thought i'd said helo on this, but can't see my post for looking, so just incase i didn't, Hello, lovely car.

:group-cuddles:

third post down! Sir...can you now please that number plate out for me :-)

oh yeah, it was hidng from me

can you now please that number plate out for me

err? take it this was not meant for me. :huh:

How much does a TS cost over there? Here in costa rica its a little bit over 18000 US$, and the turbo TS is at 25000 $.... :crybaby:

tiktok it was..as in..you couldn't see it for looking .... and part of your driving test is...to read a numberplate!

UK TS is around 12 Grand from the Dealers, you can get better deals if you look arouns, got mine for just over 10k ,and 18000 US$ is just under 10,000 Sterling.

So typical...car has to travel further to get to you...and it still costs less!

Vipes

tiktok it was..as in..you couldn't see it for looking .... and part of your driving test is...to read a numberplate!

UK TS is around 12 Grand from the Dealers, you can get better deals if you look arouns, got mine for just over 10k ,and 18000 US$ is just under 10,000 Sterling.

Vipes

Just over 10K ??

Where from if you don't mind me askin' :thumbsup:

Ouch. :blink:

Im about to finish paying my 1.3L yaris, my plans are to save some money and then go for the TS, that is going to take me probably a year or so....

VOF . It was an import. Didn't actualy import it myself, but got it from a garage that does,

locally here in Harrogate :: http://www.andrews-autos.co.uk/ grief...he's got one in for less than 10K!

100% UK spec, other than that got a dutch Manual ( so yeah...not a Jap one) , and no T-Sport Badge on the back.

although you do get a lot of grief from the dealers. I've had a few jobs done on Warranty...namely three sets of alloys due to pititng...and they hate me for it...as they never made any money on the sale...but they have to spend time and money to covery the warranty!

Vipes.

......is that your tax disc on the right hand side of the screen?

Legally it should be on the left....but then I can just make out something on the left

so maybe just a parking permit or something.

Yeah thats jus' a parking permit on the right..