Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loud Noise After A Bump

desjohn

Hello,

I was involved in an accident last Friday. A vehicle in front of me reversed back and hit me. We exchanged details and the other diver excepted liability. There did not seem to be any damaged so I told the other person I would get my car checked and contact him. I was travelling to work this morning and a loud noise started soon after going over 50mph. The noise got quieter when the vehicle slowed down. The noise seems to be coming from the front of the car when the impact happened. It sounds like the noise made when a fan belt is slipping but not as loud.

I drive a Aygo black 2010 and it is only 3 months old. Any idea's?

Hello,

I was involved in an accident last Friday. A vehicle in front of me reversed back and hit me. We exchanged details and the other diver excepted liability. There did not seem to be any damaged so I told the other person I would get my car checked and contact him. I was travelling to work this morning and a loud noise started soon after going over 50mph. The noise got quieter when the vehicle slowed down. The noise seems to be coming from the front of the car when the impact happened. It sounds like the noise made when a fan belt is slipping but not as loud.

I drive a Aygo black 2010 and it is only 3 months old. Any idea's?

is it the plastic liner under the wing come adrift and rubbing on wheel.

Hello,

I cannot see any damage to front of my Aygo. I have not checked under the hood or anything as I am a new driver and would not know what to look for. I will look under the wing for any damage.

Hello,

I cannot see any damage to front of my Aygo. I have not checked under the hood or anything as I am a new driver and would not know what to look for. I will look under the wing for any damage.

inside the wing there is plastic cover that fits up to the metal work its held by clips whip may have come out and made the plastic loose.when your driving the wind maybe pushing it up against the tyre.

since when have we in this country stopped calling a bonnet, a bonnet and calling it a hood.