Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Recommendations - Looking For Replacement Alloy Wheel

Dave2609

Can anyone recommend where I can get a good deal on a replacement alloy for my 2006 avensis, (will consider new AND used). Its a 16" dia 8 spoke model as supplied when the car was new.

Many thanks in advance.

Dave

Can anyone recommend where I can get a good deal on a replacement alloy for my 2006 avensis, (will consider new AND used). Its a 16" dia 8 spoke model as supplied when the car was new.

Many thanks in advance.

Dave

Call this number 01142852765 Pentagon toyota,they have an eBay shop and u can check stock over the phone.I ordered one aloy different model but still 16 '' and cost me 114 pounds plus 6 pounds delivery.Good luck .Hope I helped.

Depends on what you are after...

Given the huge pot holes we had last year, I was on needing my third replacement rim (the 5 spoke T3-x rims), which at £150ish from Mr T for each was getting wearing. They always bent between the pokes, so decided enough! I tried to source a set second hand - they were like rocking horse poo down here in the south! In fact any Toyota alloys (of any shape) were so rare i got only a handfull of offers when i asked for second hand replacements. So, instead got 4 after market 10 spoke alloys, a bit blingier than i really would have liked, but they actually look really good on my car. These cost about £300, so 4 wheels for the price of 2 from Mr T. Only thing that annoys me about them is the nuts are different size, so can't use the really good locking alloy nuts i had on my original rims.

Dezent%20V%20Dark%204511.jpg

Saying that I now have two round Toyota 5 spoke rims and two trapezoid ones in my garage... If anyone want to buy them off me ;)

I've just seen thse on eBay (item number 120654312768) Looks good! On at £100 or buy it now for £200 for the four! Great deal... Not sure what off set you'll need for your car, might be an idea to give the main dealer a ring. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Oh and these too!... Item number 380296777138 and with tyres to boot :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links