Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Thought It Was A Small Fix....

Big_Dan

Morning all,

Just had a call from the local dealer, they took my car yesterday for a couple of small changes (radio was fading out, and fuel gauge was a bit erratic) he informs me to keep the courtesy car until tomorrow, as they have to replace the whole on board dash display and the radio!!!

Oh and apparantly it has to go back in Jan as it needs the bigger recall repair of a new ECU....

If I carry on this way I could sell the car soon as brand new!!

I had my car recalled and fixed recently - I was told the work would take about 2 hours. They did it when they had the car in for some other things, so it was no problem.

I had my car recalled and fixed recently - I was told the work would take about 2 hours. They did it when they had the car in for some other things, so it was no problem.

No problem here either.

Took it in this morning for the steering recall work, change the fuel sender unit, find out why the tailgate wasn't going up fully (needed lubrication), the general safety check and a good valet (not asked for but always done), and it was all done and home again by 1pm.

Courtesy car included.

Excellent.

No drama except for all the ice on the road on the way there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links