Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cost Of New Diesel Pump

Scouser

Just wonder what the average cost of getting a new diesel pump fitted is? Working in Hamburg for a bit and mine went over the weekend. Been quoted about €550 including taxes. Not a Toyota dealer btw!

Just wonder what the average cost of getting a new diesel pump fitted is? Working in Hamburg for a bit and mine went over the weekend. Been quoted about €550 including taxes. Not a Toyota dealer btw!

PM to Part King -- he knows better.

cheers

That will be for a repaired/ exchange pump, a new Denso pump will be considerably more than that

You need to establish what sort of pump you get for your money but €550 Euros is cheap! Don't pay it without knowing what you are getting

We don't do an exchange unit but we get a Denso dealer to overhaul, it would be far more than that in the UK

Kingo :thumbsup:

That pump is is just over a grand in the UK. The later models are much more expensive, if its a new pump then it seems a really good price!

Very unusual for a pump to fail altogether though

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links