Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Cover?

pondering.panda

I've just brought a new Aygo and with all the cold weather I was thinking about getting a full cover to protect it from the elements. Has anyone got one or could anyone recommend one?

Cheers

I've just brought a new Aygo and with all the cold weather I was thinking about getting a full cover to protect it from the elements. Has anyone got one or could anyone recommend one?

Cheers

lidl is sellimg half covers this week a £4.99.in different sizes.if they have not all gone.

I've often thought about getring something like that, but where would you put it when you're using the car? Especially if its frosty or covered in snow....

Don't do it. In winter you put it on, condensation forms underneath it, this freezes and sticks the cover to your car. Been there, done that.

Also remember unless you car is spotless when you put the cover on and off all the dirt gets rubbed in the paintwork as you slide the cover on to get it in position.

Don't do it. In winter you put it on, condensation forms underneath it, this freezes and sticks the cover to your car. Been there, done that.

Also remember unless you car is spotless when you put the cover on and off all the dirt gets rubbed in the paintwork as you slide the cover on to get it in position.

Good point! On the same note, if the car is wet you cant put a cover on it either :thumbsup:

I think the only cover worth getting is called a garage.

I'd tend to agree with that, but my Prius lives in the garage and the wifes

Aygo wont fit in as well :crybaby:

had a cover fitted to a caravan we had,over a 5 year period,it had a cover on 6 months of the year.caravan stood in field open to all elements.no damaged paint work.no condesation either

use a half cover on wife hyundai,its taken on and off 2 or 3 times a week.no codensation.no paint damage either.

dont put on if car is wet cos it can freeze on and makes it hard to see road when driving.when the cver is wet or has snow on it i give it a good shake and put it in the bath till we get back from trip and hang it on the line.

but not everyone has this option if car not parked near house.a half cover is a lot easier to take off and on by yourself.its just common sense,you dont put it on a wet car.what would be the point.but there are people who have not got the sense they were born with.

Put it in the boot :D

and the wife.

and the wife.

HAHA! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links