Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Fag Here

jetpuff

2010 is a good year

2099 is a bad year (everyone will travel by floating bubble technology)

buy any facelift which is 2004 54 plate onwards if i remember correctly...

Depends on if you want to mod and what your budget is

2004 on has a lot more kit as standard so doesnt need modding as much

What a load of balls :lol:

Bit more info on budget would be good.

Hi there

True say...a budget would help...i would recommend a 2004 face lift version too...noticed T3 specs are selling at pretty fair prices...as theres so many around...you'll have stronger bargaining power matey because of it lol! And some of them have super low mileages too! Do your research and all will be revealed. Goodluck.

Sammy

p/s...look for one with a full history...un-abused alloys as apparently its a good sign that the car had careful owners and thats something i've found to be a fact...and a super clean interior...and you cant go wrong matey! All cars will have a few scracthes/dings/minor repair jobs...but dont be put off...these corollas are bullet proof...if well maintained obviously!

budget is useful info but i was just saying the facelift is a much better car imo and was trying to point out any car 54 registered or newer would be facelift from what i know. nevermind the outside the facelift interior is much better imo i would not have bought my corolla if the interior looked like the pfl my aunty has one it is not a nice place to be imo.

budget is useful info but i was just saying the facelift is a much better car imo and was trying to point out any car 54 registered or newer would be facelift from what i know. nevermind the outside the facelift interior is much better imo i would not have bought my corolla if the interior looked like the pfl my aunty has one it is not a nice place to be imo.

Does your auntie drive a T Sport? :D

The interior in the f/l is nice but I really do prefer my pfl I feel the pfl seats look better in apperance.

I would recommend the pfl to anyone, I really love the shape, it does have its little niggles but what car doesnt?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links