Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xmas Wish List

KPARRIS-JONES

So what are we all looking to get this Xmas, car and non-car related?

I am having the GTi sent into the garage to have the last of the bodywork finished off for me as I just don't get the time.

Can't wait to see the result... :Jumpy:

Anyone who has spoken to me for more than 10 minutes knows I don't have anything I want that isn't car related :laughing:

What are you hoping for?

KP

:D Don't know what the hell that first one is! :lol:

I think that if I wished for earrings I'd never be seen the same way again... :P

What do i want for Xmas

Im going to be nice for a little while and note what id like for other poor souls

Id like to see the fire crews, the police officers, the paramedics, the coastguard people,

the doctors, the nurses and RNLI lifeboat crews and all the other people that do great work

get appreciated for what they do. :thumbsup: . These guys will be out working over christmas while a lot of us

will be off

That everyone here on Toyota Owners Club has a good christmas and a happy new year and many of them

I want the best of everything for all my family and friends.

That Ireland will recover again next year - economically. The place is gone down the tubes at the moment but

the less said about that the better :crybaby: .

That Toyota has a good year next year with no recalls :yahoo:

For myself

Id like Santa to deliver the following shopping list (okay im messing here but still)

Lexus LS 400, new Prius (just so i can have one for the fun of it), good exam results :yahoo: im sure i will think

of more later

Red diesel

Id like to see the fire crews, the police officers, the paramedics, the coastguard people,

the doctors, the nurses and RNLI lifeboat crews and all the other people that do great work

get appreciated for what they do. :thumbsup: . These guys will be out working over christmas while a lot of us

will be off

Most unappreciated people in society, what a massive contribution they make.

What do i want for Xmas

Im going to be nice for a little while and note what id like for other poor souls

will be off

That everyone here on Toyota Owners Club has a good christmas and a happy new year and many of them

I want the best of everything for all my family and friends.

That Ireland will recover again next year - economically. The place is gone down the tubes at the moment but

the less said about that the better :crybaby: .

That Toyota has a good year next year with no recalls :yahoo:

For myself

Id like Santa to deliver the following shopping list (okay im messing here but still)

Lexus LS 400, new Prius (just so i can have one for the fun of it), good exam results :yahoo: im sure i will think

of more later

Red diesel

Great one! :thumbsup:

will be off

Agree 100% :thumbsup:

No one else has any xmas wishes? I didn't know people wanted so little. Must just be MK where everyone expects so much! :P

Personally I'd like to be with my boyfriend over the holidays seeing as he doesn't really "do" Christmas and he goes back to Hawaii every new year to see the family, but alas I have to wait till Spring to get him. -_-

I would also like to find the funds to buy OR acquire the Celica I would like but can't find. XD Bugger-nuts...

It's better to give than receive :newyear:

No George Michael jokes please :rolleyes:

Last Christmas I gave her Everything She Want's,

It was Fast love but It Doesn't Really Matter so I gave it One More Try but being Older I was Praying For Time to give her One More Try, Tonight...

It was Fast love but It Doesn't Really Matter so I gave it One More Try but being Older I was Praying For Time to give her One More Try, Tonight...

Yeah, but do you have Faith?

Yeah, but do you have Faith?

I Believe, I'm Your Man...

You need some Patience, you are just Too Funky...

Trying to hurt me with evil barbs and the odd Careless Whisper...

For Christmas I would like the full collection of George Micheal records... There back on topic :D

I wish this thread would stay on topic.........

Sorry :blush:

I would like to give my 'Rolla the ultimate valet inside and out then keep "her"in a nice heated garage instead of out in the cold,icy weather :xmas:

I wish that the government introduces a tax on the number of car doors yer car has; doubles the price of diesel other than red diesel; cuts civil servants in half; abolish local councils and the Council Tax; allow the lifeboatpeople, the firemen, the police etc to run the Councils;

or

just

emigrate to somewhere warm and cheap...

Hell ???

the doctors, the nurses , London Cabbies and RNLI lifeboat crews and all the other people that do great work

will be off

:thumbsup:

I dream of a better world.

A world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.