Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Celica Gt

jdar

Hi,

Presently I wish to buy a celica but I need to know what are the differences between a celica TRD japan 2000 and a celica GT uk 2006.

Thanks a lot for your help.

hello and welcome to the forum - best to post this in the Celica Forum :thumbsup:

Hi jdar,

If you post up the specification of a JDM 2000 TRD, I will be able to identify the differences :)

Hi Scarlett Arrow,

Thanks for your immediate reply, I already contacted Japan, but they told me that, for further comparison for each specification, they need the specific vehicle information, which I did't have. I will try to get a serial of a JDM 2000 TRD, and than I send an email to Japan to get the specifications, so than I will post them up.

• 1 month later...

Hi Scarlett Arrow,

The brochure of TRD arrived, but the problem is that it is in Japanese language, I contacted back Japan and they told me that the TRD was manufactured only for Japan, and the brochure with English language has never been made out.

Did you know some that might had a Celica GT 2006 for sale? This car must be in immaculate condition, low mileage and must be in red colour.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links