Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heater Matrix Wanted For 92 Carina E.

redoctober

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to source a replacement heater matrix for me '92 Carina E. The old one has had it, I tried a bit of Rad Weld for a quick fix but it didn't work.

Due to the recent cold weather, and with the heater not working, it's like driving a fridge. Combine that with the water leak inside the car and I find myself having to de-frost the inside of the windows as well as the out. Either that or I have a sea of condensation on every window.

I've tried local scrap yards but no luck.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Many Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to source a replacement heater matrix for me '92 Carina E. The old one has had it, I tried a bit of Rad Weld for a quick fix but it didn't work.

Due to the recent cold weather, and with the heater not working, it's like driving a fridge. Combine that with the water leak inside the car and I find myself having to de-frost the inside of the windows as well as the out. Either that or I have a sea of condensation on every window.

I've tried local scrap yards but no luck.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Many Thanks

I've decided to break my dead carina e which is currently on eBay and the heater matrix is available you can phone or text me on 07952755308 don't know how much it would cost to post it to you perhaps pick up might be better for you if you're not too far away. Anyhow i'll leave it with you to ponder.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links