Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Long Have You Owned Your Toyota

TopSpeed999

I'm the original owner of my Corolla. Purchased new from dealer in 1997, owned 13 years. Just wondering what everyone elses experience is like. If car was purchased used, please indicate what owner you are. It would be interesting to see where everyone else stands.

Post em up!

1998 Toyota Corolla bought it yesterday, 3rd owner and a happy one too :yahoo:

Bought my Yaris D4D 2 years ago, 2nd owner, love it to bits :thumbsup: :D

Second owner of mine . had her 2 yrs and 4 months clocked up around 30,000 miles still love it to bits no plans to change .

3.5 month

paper says 5th so i guess im that fella. previous owner only had it for 2 month had to sell it as he was emigrating dont know about the rest.

3rd owner, First a Toyota demo car, then owned by some fella for 3 years, I have had it 17 months.

Hi...06 1.6 SR hatch...3rd owner...had it just under 4 months now and i am happy with it...apart from replacing a flat Battery and the need to grease the clutch pedal...it drives like a dream...hope to keep it for some years to come...but im so worried i'll get bored of her in a couple of years...im the kinda chick who has never had a car for moe than 2 years lol! Hey its about the only thing one can change in life lol...but mu other half insists this has to be the one we keep for a lonnnnnnnnnng time...so we'll see!

Sammy

Well the Corolla is one of the most moddable cars so if you do there's all sorts of upgrades you can stick on it :lol:

But my mate still loves his 1.8VVTi-L and my brother still loves his 2.0 D4D so.... ;)

Almost 4 years and 40k miles added by me.... still going strong cool.gif

2000 on a W plate.132,000 miles with full Toyota main dealer service history until the weekend when I serviced it myself.Only ever had the 1 owner before me and I bought it about 6 months ago.

Nice car.I can live with the slightly high oil consumption but the gearchange is a pig :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links