Do Not Sell My Personal Information

And A Round Of Applause Goes Too...

msprince

My passenger seat pin, it has eventually broke grrrr.

Will need to get the seat out and weld it back up, when i can be bothered lol.

Well all sorted now, it wasnt the pin in the end.

It was the wire connecting the handle on the side of the seat the the seat pins, the cable had slipped off the holder.

All i had to do was pull the seat apart and reattach the wire.

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

This is the part that fell off.

DSC_0169.jpg

All sorted now :thumbsup:.

Out of interest who else is having trouble with their seats?

I was pulling the seat out the car and working in the garage and its -6c up here, lets just say i couldnt really feel my toes when i got in haha.

My passenger seat doesn't slide backwards/forwards

Same, but for drivers.

Does the side handle move the top part of the seat?

My driver seat tilts fine with the handle, but won't initiate the slide at the same time. Is it likely to be the same problem as yours then? Hard to tell what the normal problem is from the pics.

Is it supposed to?

My Yaris only has a sliding seat on the passenger side

Not sure if the drivers is meant to slide or not.

My seat wouldnt tilt when using the side handle. If the seat tilts but dont slide that is more likely the seat pins are broken.

Is it supposed to?

My Yaris only has a sliding seat on the passenger side

was going to ask this in the yaris section as my woman vitz only slides on the passenger side too, i just thought it was broke on the drivers side....

well lads whos seats wont slide froward when they pull the handle and tilt the seat... will the seat slide forward / backward with the handle at the bottom in front of the seat ?

@ msprince, fair play lad, i think welding the pins would have been an easier task then having to fit that wire back, good job :thumbsup:

both my seats tilt with the handle but neither of them slide at the same time, seat pins have gone

but does the front handle work?

well lads whos seats wont slide froward when they pull the handle and tilt the seat... will the seat slide forward / backward with the handle at the bottom in front of the seat ?

Yup.

My driver side seat tilts when you pull the top handle but the seat doesnt slide. The lower part to move the seat back and forward moves the seat fine. Passenger seat is perfect it tilts and slides

Both mine tilt and slide..... no issues here *touch wood!*

Yup.

this means your pins are fine and its just the wire so ild say.

both mine are grand as both broke while still under warranty :yahoo: :yahoo:

If you cant tilt the seat witht the side handle on the top part of the seat and when you tell the handle nothing happens then its likely to be the wire and not the seat pins.

But if you can tilt the seat but cant slide the seat then most likely to be seat pins.

If you cant tilt the seat witht the side handle on the top part of the seat and when you tell the handle nothing happens then its likely to be the wire and not the seat pins.

But if you can tilt the seat but cant slide the seat then most likely to be seat pins.

but when my pins broke i couldnt move the seat full stop.

not even with the front handle