Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Sus Panel Filter

Corolla Glynn

Hi all,

Just fitted a blitz sus panel to my car after removing the snorkel and replacing with a short 63mm aluminium intake fitted into the std airbox.

OMG what a diffrence, torque and power increases, defo not placebo!

Recommended at £43 delivered.

Yes more induction noise but not ott, as you would expect its only a panel filter.

Dont forget to sort the intake into the air box, got mine from merlin motorsport,a 63mm ally pipe joiner about £11.

Best thing is more flow without compromising cold air by still keeping the std air box.

Where did you get it from.

i already have a nice pipe going straight to the front grill, it arrived 10 minuets ago ill fit it tonight and update you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Pics please !!!

Does this panel need cleaning, oiling etc?

Pics please !!!

Does this panel need cleaning, oiling etc?

it came pre oiled and ready to fit the only downside was blitz didnt put and stickers in the box :o

I have a blitz sus panel filter fitted to my car, i didn't notice any increase in power or induction noise if I'm being honest :(

As far as I can tell the filter is dry and does not require oiling. When it is at the end of it's servicable life you just buy a new one.

I have a blitz sus panel filter fitted to my car, i didn't notice any increase in power or induction noise if I'm being honest :(

As far as I can tell the filter is dry and does not require oiling. When it is at the end of it's servicable life you just buy a new one.

well it wasnt as oily as ak and n but it was certainley pre-treated, i fitted it before i left for work this morning , theres no real noise differance but it does rev a little easyer and go a bit better ,worth the cash i would say :yes: