Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Read!

stompe

I hope you also do the same over on that blog by passing people over here - a forum with minimal Toyota PR speak.

I hope you also do the same over on that blog by passing people over here - a forum with minimal Toyoya PR speak.

That's for sure. You also don't have to load up seventeen thousand previous posts all in one go either! :thumbsup:

There is some interesting discussion going on there at the moment (at http://blog.toyota.co.uk/new-prius-everything-you-need-to-know/comment-page-2#comment-37713) about Toyota's less than helpful responses on the subjects of:

• SatNav data - its age and lack of updates
  • Winter tyres and wheels
  • Warranties for early Gen III

These have had a lot of comment over time, but at present all are brought together, and Toyota is aware of it. If you have any views about these, or about Toyota Customer Services, now is a good time to get them heard.

That blog is not a good place for general discussion, but it does seem to be actively watched by Toyota GB. And I think I've seen a lot of references from there to here.

35661.png

I already have- PeterG is my user name on that forum

Pete

Cheers Pete :thumbsup:

I already have- PeterG is my user name on that forum

Pete

Cheers Pete :thumbsup:

I hope you also do the same over on that blog by passing people over here - a forum with minimal Toyota PR speak.

Hi Flow, have done but its being moderated :ffs:

Posted comments as Dave R. Had some responses from customer service - the blog is a pretty appalling format & Toyota responses seem to be intermittent.

That blog's the reason I'm getting a T4, not a T Spirit. I've been following it for months and Toyota still don't have anything to say about the woeful satnav situation.