Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

They Have Got Tspirit And Sr Back!

sparkyauris

So they have. Well spotted.

The specs look quite reasonable too, although they're not cheap.

Climate control, 16" Toyota Motorsport wheels, sat nav, rear spoiler for the SR - looks like someone at Mr T has been reading this forum!

They haven't updated the eBrochure or Specification pages yet, so its a bit difficult to understand the exact specs.

No mention of the lowered suspension, from the 2008 SR, but to be fair, that's not something that would make a real difference to showroom sales, so its probably a cost that they would struggle to justify in a cost vs sales analysis - and anyone who was serious could always have that retrofitted....

If they have removed the sports suspension then that is a shame, I hate it when they take the actual sports bits of semi sporting models, if you retro fit it's a mod and you have insurance issues.......

Vauxhall did a similar thing on the Corsa SXi taking off the sports suspension quietly in 2004/5. It may not have lost them any sales, but our SXi cornered much better that the stock 1.2 service loan cars.

the new models of yaris will be available from the 4th of january 2011. since the new model is just around the corner (being announcd in japan on the 22nd of december 2010) whats the point in expanding the renge now??? i wonder will the sat nave be a proper toyota one or one of the detachable tom toms??

Toyota press release here

http://www.toyotagb-press.co.uk/protected/vehicles/releases/2010/62573toy.htm

Special launch prices mean that the T-Spirit is the same price as the TR and the SR is only a £750 upgrade.

On the SR, the wheels are £900 alone as an option - so you're getting climate control, rear spoiler, 16" wheels, sanav and other trim enhancements all for less than the cost of the wheels.

If you're tempted,, now would be a good time to visit your dealer as the SR on the main Toyota web site says its going to cost £14,500 at full list price eventually.....

Bit gutted we have the TR now the climate on the T-spirit would have been nice still have the parking sensors and tomtom satnav for the one we got. Call me cynical but i recon they have some parts they need to use up hence bringing them back. Like using the analog instruments of the old 1.8 sr models.

New model coming out next year - usual pracgtice for all manufacturers to load up the "run out" model to keep sales up at the end of its life....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links