Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Initial Thoughts On My U/c

bakalalan

Getting used to my U/C and very pleased with the performance of the small diesel engine. I like the key less entry and the Blue tooth capability (both new to me). My last car was a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso so the U/C is very different!! I find the heater takes a long time to warm up, obviously the current weather plays a part in that and in the time taken for the engine to fire up. Also, the other night having retracted the mirrors at a friend's house, I could not locate the button to bring them out again once I had started home. It was only a short drive so I carried on but obviously, when I indicated, the whole of the interior was lit up intermittently by the mirror mounted indicators!! I must spend a bit more time familiarising myself with the minor controls but I do feel they would benefit from some illumination. I know it's early days to consider fuel consumption but it is only showing 44mpg at the moment. I normally check from full tank to full tank but as I've only done a couple of hundred miles so far I'll have to wait for that check.

Peter K

Hi Peter, they really could do with illuminating that retract button on the mirrors it really is a pain when it is dark.As in a previous post my Dad (Claresdad) did a brim to brim and got 60.2 MPG, he,s done 8800 in his U/C.He,s well chuffed!!!

Regards Clare

I've not got mine yet so can't really comment on the car but will bear in mind the part about learning where the wing mirror button is! I had the less tuned 1.4D4D engine in the old Yaris and got pretty good economy but I would guess that driving in the snow with all the heaters and electricals on full blast is going to play havoc with fuel economy and lots of stop start driving won't help.