Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Winter Tyres

billsinc

I've had some Nokian WR G2 tyres from Mytyres fitted. I ended up getting a set of Mr T steel wheels to fit them on.

The do seem to improve grip on snow and ice considerably, although it is at the cost of increased road noise. Starting and stopping is particularly good - no wheel-spin or lockups!

My son has just had a set of Nokian WR G2 Run-Flat tyres fitted to his BMW 320 by Event Tyres (I think). They went to his house and fitted them.

Not cheap at nearly £800, but he is very impressed with them so far, and you'd expect improvement in a rear wheel drive car.

I have put 2 second hand winter tyres on front wheels as winter isnt that bad here in West Yorks, so that will and it cost me £60. Back home we must change to winter tyres from 1st Nov, where winters are much deeper and it works wonders. We havent got such traffic jams or dont call to work saying we are snowed in :rolleyes: . So its well worth it. If you can get hold of 2nd hand ones go for it, its much cheaper and will do the job for the season. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links