Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4.1 Owners

anchorman

For any 4.1 owners, I've added several pdf's to the pinned section. I've got lots more so if you need anything specific let me know. Some are too big to post but I can send them by email if needed :thumbsup:

Aghhhh, thanks anchoman, your a gentleman and a scholar sir to remember us poor country cousins with the olde 4.1's...

I will send Bothy round to wash and polish your Rav as a way of thanks... as long as it is not a deisel that is, cause he comes out in a nasty rash if he gets too close to them!

DaveH

Just hope you're proud of yerself Dave....Anchorman was happy living in that wee hoose in the hills.....now you've forced him to up sticks and move.....shame on you ! To threaten anybody with sending Bothy to them is bad enough, but in the run up to Christmas, AND to wash his beloved machinery.....if ah was a mudulator, you would find yourself severely censurised.

Big Kev :yahoo:

Aghhhh, thanks anchoman, your a gentleman and a scholar sir to remember us poor country cousins with the olde 4.1's...

I will send Bothy round to wash and polish your Rav as a way of thanks... as long as it is not a deisel that is, cause he comes out in a nasty rash if he gets too close to them!

DaveH

Stihl saw promptly de-frosted and at the ready - a cut and shut job to get rid of the 5 doors and convert to 3.....

then a drum of bleach to get rid of the oily diesel marks.....

I'll be down there before he gets back from the morning shift....now what colour did it used to be??? vermillion red? Think I've a pot of red paint somewhere.....