Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel's

zetor

The Auris I am getting will come with 17" wheels, the tyre size I believe is 215/45R17, there is also a 15" option as well, I currently have a 2nd set of wheels (15") with my winter tyres on my Corolla, the size is 195 60 15 T88 and I wondered if I could use these wheels (with new tyres) on the Auris? would they actually fit and would it be safe to do so?

Edit: looking at the Auris brochure I notice the tyre size for the 15" wheels is 195/65R15

The Auris I am getting will come with 17" wheels, the tyre size I believe is 215/45R17...

Your Auris will come with 225/45/17" tires; you can fit,of course 15" wheels with 195/65/15" tires, but the question is if you can use Corolla's wheels; if your Corolla is 2007/2008 sedan the wheels are the same, otherwise no...

I think the answer is NO, the Auris has a 5 stud wheel pattern, the Corolla is 4 stud

Kingo :thumbsup:

old corolla has, indeed 4 stud wheell pattern olds.th.jpg

but new corolla sedan (released 2007) has 5, same as auris newye.th.jpg

:thumbsup:

Well my Corolla is 2006 and has the 4 wheel studs so I am going to have to buy 4 news wheels, thanks for the info.