Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vince Cable

BlueValour

I notice on the television news that Vince Cable has been filmed getting in and out of two Prius's - one silver and one black. Whether this is a good advert for Prius, bearing in mind what has happened I'm not sure. :wacko: Presumably the Prius is now part of the Government car pool.

I notice on the television news that Vince Cable has been filmed getting in and out of two Prius's - one silver and one black. Whether this is a good advert for Prius, bearing in mind what has happened I'm not sure. :wacko: Presumably the Prius is now part of the Government car pool.

And so it should be, why should they tell us to accept cuts and then get into a b.... Great gas guzzling Jag :yahoo:

Oh they were both definitely gen3 Prii.

Not sure our good ole buddy Vince is a good selling point for the Prius though! I'd also be somewhat wary of anybody who wears a hat of the type he was sporting the other day!

What is the problem with ministers - who are tasked with running this country - getting a chauffeur driven car? :blink: It frees them up to do their jobs properly. And it adds to security. I think that's a good investment of taxpayers' money.

And if anybody doubts the benefit of having a trained professional driving, check out this story!

I used to travel a lot internationally on business and anything that eased the administrative burden to enable me to concentrate on my job - let alone increase my security - was very welcome. Let's not be "penny wise and pound foolish". IMHO! :rolleyes:

R04drunner1

P.S. I used to drive a Jaguar before switching to Prius, it's a lovely car and a shining example of British engineering. I quite understand people wanting to use one! I would myself given the chance! :lol:

What is the problem with ministers - who are tasked with running this country - getting a chauffeur driven car? :blink: It frees them up to do their jobs properly. And it adds to security. I think that's a good investment of taxpayers' money.

I say the same thing about secretaries. In the good old days, you had a secretary to type up all your reports letters etc. so you could get on with what you were paid to do. Now the secretaries have gone and you have to do it all yourself, so you are now paid (more than a secretary) to do what the secretary did very well. But at least HR are happy with the head count.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links