Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vinyl Wrapping

bamber

Anyone had any vinyl wrapping done on there cars? i want my car in white and was told about wrapping as a cheaper alternative to spraying, and i can take it off if i want the original colour back. Any opinions? :rolleyes:

It's still pricey and I would only take to top job people due to the work involved. I can get rough price as I know of a place that does it.

But I too fancied White but then wheels would need to be done differently!!!

I swear theres a guy whos wrapped his car in white. And wabts to swap it for a black t-sport.

I have only ever seen one, it was a pre face lift T Sport advertised on Gumtree, no mention of a swap wanted though so may be a different one. Found it in Google's cache here, but think the original add has been removed.

According to me you should not change your car color as it looks awesome as it is.. wrapping white, i don't think it is nice idea the scratches are seen very soon.. so now its upon you to decide..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like the idea of white but would suggest spraying the car white, Wraps are good but i dont like the idea of the job not done properly e.g inner doors i would leave engine bay black but would want everything else done white

yep, on ANOTHER forum... wrapping cost him £1000! i'd rather get it painted for that price.

wrapping can be a cheaper alternative to getting a full respray however some cars i've seen wrapped white firstly a wrap can never imitate the depth of sprayed paint and secondly if you get chips in the front bumper and bonnet for example it can look kinda tacky esp with black showing underneath. having said that they are a good way to cost effectively make your car look how you want it to.

defo leave it as it is or do a respray. Ive seen a couple of vinal wrapped cars and they just dont look as nice as the spray painted ones. what if you got the roof wrapped in just white?

by 'ANOTHER' forum, i guess you mean corollaclubuk? we dont live in harry potter land, it isnt 'the forum that shall not be named' lmao.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links