Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cold Air Intake For Auris

vova88

hy i saw an cold air intake for toyota auris but i cant find where i can buy it ?

i heard that K&N got for auris and AEM but didnt find nothing

sr22.jpg

ty

I have had induction kits on my past cars the gains are not so great on a Naturally aspirated cars. I havent bothered with the turbo diesel Auris just removed the snorkel from the pipe as it had a bend, I assume this is to reduce intake sound, aiming to keep the intake as quiet as possible this can cause restriction so I removed it.

That picture you have uploaded is a bad setup due to the bend of the pipe and also induction kits suffer heat soak.

Your best set up would be to direct a cold feed through your bumper or wheel arch trying to reduce the number of bends as possible direct to the standard airbox, try to get a K&N panel filter and direct a cold feed coming from outside of the car, example wheel arch or fog light, but you have to be careful when driving through puddles in particular. You should get a nice deep roar and some increase in throttle response may be power on the higher rev range.

Or the following setup put a cone filter in the wheel arch or behind a fog light.

SDC13756.jpg

FMIND207.jpg

I would save the money & put it on somewhere better tyres, suspension, etc.

I have had induction kits on my past cars the gains are not so great on a Naturally aspirated cars. I havent bothered with the turbo diesel Auris just removed the snorkel from the pipe as it had a bend, I assume this is to reduce intake sound, aiming to keep the intake as quiet as possible this can cause restriction so I removed it.

That picture you have uploaded is a bad setup due to the bend of the pipe and also induction kits suffer heat soak.

Your best set up would be to direct a cold feed through your bumper or wheel arch trying to reduce the number of bends as possible direct to the standard airbox, try to get a K&N panel filter and direct a cold feed coming from outside of the car, example wheel arch or fog light, but you have to be careful when driving through puddles in particular. You should get a nice deep roar and some increase in throttle response may be power on the higher rev range.

Or the following setup put a cone filter in the wheel arch or behind a fog light.

SDC13756.jpg

FMIND207.jpg

I would save the money & put it on somewhere better tyres, suspension, etc.

ty thats what i am looking for but do you maybe know where i can find it ? do you know any website that can sell it ?

ty

With the Auris being kind of new its not in the hands of people who want to modify them yet, aftermarket parts are hard to find, im unsure if the Auris is sold in America if it is you may find the parts there because there are alot of enthusiasts in America when it comes to modifying cars.

If you ask me I would recommend you to try and get the piping custom made it may work out cheaper, also you will need one or two 90 degree bend pipes, and a few straight you will have to be precise with your measurements and handy at DIY if you want the set up as shown in the pictures.

Look on eBay for the piping remember you will need an adapter for the MAF (Air flow sensor) to plug onto. Which ever pipe you buy may need altering to fit your car:

Il get you give you an idea

Auris Induction Kit:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/K-N-57i-INDUCTION-KIT-TOYOTA-AURIS-1-4-2007-2009-/280343255174?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4145c29886

Corolla Induction Pipe:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-CELICA-COROLLA-AIR-FILTER-INDUCTION-KIT-PIPE-/160522319993?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255fe03879

Cone Filter:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-INDUCTION-KIT-AIR-FILTER-CELICA-MR2-COROLLA-SUPRA-/160336953219?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2554d3bf83

Keep us posted if you manage to get anywhere...

With the Auris being kind of new its not in the hands of people who want to modify them yet, aftermarket parts are hard to find, im unsure if the Auris is sold in America if it is you may find the parts there because there are alot of enthusiasts in America when it comes to modifying cars.

If you ask me I would recommend you to try and get the piping custom made it may work out cheaper, also you will need one or two 90 degree bend pipes, and a few straight you will have to be precise with your measurements and handy at DIY if you want the set up as shown in the pictures.

Look on ebay for the piping remember you will need an adapter for the MAF (Air flow sensor) to plug onto. Which ever pipe you buy may need altering to fit your car:

Il get you give you an idea

Auris Induction Kit:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/K-N-57i-INDUCTION-KIT-TOYOTA-AURIS-1-4-2007-2009-/280343255174?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4145c29886

Corolla Induction Pipe:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-CELICA-COROLLA-AIR-FILTER-INDUCTION-KIT-PIPE-/160522319993?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255fe03879

Cone Filter:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-INDUCTION-KIT-AIR-FILTER-CELICA-MR2-COROLLA-SUPRA-/160336953219?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2554d3bf83

Keep us posted if you manage to get anywhere...

ty alot i am gonna think about it if i gonna make an custom 1 it gonna be not easy auris got not mutch room at the headlight

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links