Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is Anyone Tracking Santa On Norad?

local hero

Well I am, and here are some FAQs about Santa, including the specification for his RAV, sorry sleigh.. SANTA :newyear: Stew

LH - you've been spending too much time listening to the DVD that gives instructions on using a taxi meter :D

LH - you've been spending too much time listening to the DVD that gives instructions on using a taxi meter :D

Well as i write this,8-04 Santas next stop is Anchorage, in Alaska, and while you have all been sleeping he has single handed,(plus reindeer) delivered 1,897,358,767 presents and will soon be back in the North Pole for a well earned Kip, you really should read some of the facts :unsure: on the Norad site, even tells you how many mince pies he has eaten, he has got through Mr Kiplings next 6mths production :xmas::xmas::newyear: Stew

Ah knew it, Stewpot.....the Fellow Members have left it to me tae tell ye.....not only is Santa not dead, he never existed, and all that NORAD means is that yer Rav will overheat.

Sorry, mucker....somebody had to tell ye....

Big Kev :naughty:

Ah knew it, Stewpot.....the Fellow Members have left it to me tae tell ye.....not only is Santa not dead, he never existed, and all that NORAD means is that yer Rav will overheat.

Well if you go on my link, and click on tracking santa you will Actually see him :yes: he is not due back at the North Pole till 11 O'clock, and Norads fighter pilots have flown near him on his sleigh and tilted their wings at him + he waves back, and how did i get all those lovely pressies this morning, and i have sat on his knee, He did tell me not to tell anyone :shutit: but it was a long time ago and so I don't suppose it matters now.. :xmas: Stew

Well if you go on my link, and click on tracking santa you will Actually see him :yes: he is not due back at the North Pole till 11 O'clock, and Norads fighter pilots have flown near him on his sleigh and tilted their wings at him + he waves back, and how did i get all those lovely pressies this morning, and i have sat on his knee, He did tell me not to tell anyone :shutit: but it was a long time ago and so I don't suppose it matters now.. :xmas: Stew

BK lier,lier, pants on fire,how dare you say the BIGGER man than you does not,or has ever existed. Sounds like a certain someone didn't get what they asked for, but what they deserved. :lol::lol:

I should talk though I got the new RAV I asked for but its the wrong colour and only two and a half inches long!!!.

LH I bet you got what you asked for :yahoo:

Seasons greetings to one and all.

Del

I should talk though I got the new RAV I asked for but its the wrong colour and only two and a half inches long!!!.

LH I bet you got what you asked for :yahoo:

Seasons greetings to one and all.

Del

I hope your new Ravs a 5dr Dell cos the 3drs are only two inches long :lol: and yes my bestest pressie of all, My 15 yr old Westie, who has had a few problems this year is still with us on Christmas day and is currently hiding sausages, minibones + treats all around the house so i've got a lot to be thankfull for, :newyear: Merry Christmas Stew

Well if you go on my link, and click on tracking santa you will Actually see him :yes: he is not due back at the North Pole till 11 O'clock, and Norads fighter pilots have flown near him on his sleigh and tilted their wings at him + he waves back, and how did i get all those lovely pressies this morning, and i have sat on his knee, He did tell me not to tell anyone :!Removed!: but it was a long time ago and so I don't suppose it matters now.. :xmas: Stew

Yankee fighter pilots? :eek: They are the friendly fire experts aren't they? That explains why Santa never got to this corner of Dartmoor :crybaby:

M-in-L has given me a bottle of Jura to compensate, though :yahoo:

cheers

Mike D

I sat on a big mans knee many years ago, altho he wasn't Santa. I learnt 8 years later that the Police took him away for a holiday. Shame - he seemed so nice ! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :shutit: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links