Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not A Very Nice Present

CorollaD4D

So I finish work at 4am this morning and walk towards my car. I happen to notice a piece of plastic on the road just next to the driver side front wheel but dismiss it as junk on the road. As I get closer I realise some twit has smashed my drivers wing mirror CLEAN OFF on a road which is wide enough to get 2 double decker buses through at the same time as well as being double parked on both sides! Anyways guess I'm gonna be spending the few workings days through this festive period ringing around scrapyards.

Annoying thing is that my mirrors are heated so whatever happens it's going to be more expensive that it could have been. However does anyone know if my car has the round plug or the square one?

Anyway rant over I'd like to wish everyone a safe enjoyable Merry christmas and a very happy new year. :D

Same happened to me dude but to left side. There's a company on eBay called npautoparts that sell our mirrors for £60 and that includes the mirror.

What year is your rolla? Mines a 54 plate t-sport and it had the square connector. I believe that the FL have the square and PFL have the round.

The mirror is a copy version and has one difference which is the bolts securing it in place. On the original we use bolts but on this copy there are bolts already in place and nuts are needed to secure.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Mines 2004 54 facelift so I think should be same type of mirror as yours just the drivers side. Had a quick look on eBay for "npautoparts" but couldn't seem to find a search function to let me search by seller name rather than keyword.

So you had to get the back of the mirror painted and then swapped the whole wing mirror over I assume?

Well they sent me the wrong type 1st, sent me the circle connector!! Although I requested the 04> which show the square connector!!!!

So only fitted recently but the back will need to be painted asap. Yeah whole unit changed buddy.

I'll try and find link for you :thumbsup:

Please if you could that'd be big help. I managed to find the seller you spoke about but when I used their eBay shop's search it only returned a wing mirror for an old corolla. Do you think they had yours as a one off or did they sell them brand new regularly?

Tried searching eBay myself and nothing coming up. I'd say they should have new in stock from the boxes they supply the mirrors in.

Get in contact with them buddy, just make sure you note it's the square connector just in case :thumbsup:

Will do, thanks for your help.

Otherwise will just be a case of ringing around the local scrapyards till I find one.