Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door Card Removal

mrrayy

the electric window on the drivers side of my mk2 do not work although they do when they are in the mood sounds like a loose conection,the trouble im having is how to remove the door cards,i can get everything off but the door handle,the one you pull to open,there is one screw in this but when i take this out the handle does not want to shift anywhere,any help would b great,i can find how to take appart everyother door card but not the 2nd gen surf please help.......cheers

the electric window on the drivers side of my mk2 do not work although they do when they are in the mood sounds like a loose conection,the trouble im having is how to remove the door cards,i can get everything off but the door handle,the one you pull to open,there is one screw in this but when i take this out the handle does not want to shift anywhere,any help would b great,i can find how to take appart everyother door card but not the 2nd gen surf please help.......cheers

job done........easy when u know how, the handle slides slightly then off it comes

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links