Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

D4d T3

pavlitos

Hi Rolla fans!

Am just crossing over from the Yaris section to pass a few comments on the 2.0l D4D T3 model that I've been given as a courtesy car for a couple of days.

1. Engine responsive and not too loud

2. Fantastic in grey

3. WOW I have a proper boot!

4. Plenty of room inside

5. Well-equipped with CD and air-con

6. Really comfortable seats

All in all, I'm very tempted to get one now, and I'm sure it'll prove very economical on Toyota's diesel engine too.

Any owners of the D4D out there to give me their views?

Cheers

Pav :thumbsup:

I have been driving one since December, and have found that it is indeed a good drive. It is working out at 49-50 mpg, but I do not do too many short runs. It cruises really quietly in the 70mph range too. Previously I had a Seat Leon Cupra, so I find I keep trying to engage 6th gear! :blink:

thanks for the info torolla - it was pretty hard having to hand back the keys this morning, i have to admit!

ah well, i'll have to see what kind of a deal they can do me...!

Pav :thumbsup:

was that the one on the island paul? if so i had it for ten days while my t-sport was being sent over from mainland, and it was awesome i thought,nice size boot like you said and nice cabin area to, i didnt want to give it back until i saw my yari sat in the showroom :P

Pav your not gonna sell the SR are you?!!? What about that carbon bonnet! :rolleyes:

Anyway the Rolla sounds cool, you in Kent at the mo? Going to the Rally Of Kent this weekend?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the TTE body kit and it does make the car look much sportier.

Unfortunately I got a bad stone chip on the bonnet and so have just had the bonnet resprayed... I hope that I can keep away from stones for the near future!

is it 110 hp or 116hp version? You can get TTE chip for it as well (up to 140 or 150 hp), it is the same engine that powers rav4 so its quite quick.

Most probably void the warranty as it's a non standard part. It will affect your insurance but wouldn't put it up too much if your with a modification friendly company.

Kev

in Continental Europe, TTE chips are avail. as Toyota dealership accessory, with full warranty. I am not sure about UK, i think someone posted that they are not covered under warranty.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links