Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17" Wheel

allycomet

My Local MrT has just confirmed that the 5 stud Avensis spacesaver fits the RAV4. Slightly smaller in diameter but thats what the 'diff' is for. I don't know how it would effect the ESP(?) as the wheel would be constantly spinning at a different speed but if the side wall is ripped out of your tyre and your running on a space saver, limp-home speed would do just fine.

My Local MrT has just confirmed that the 5 stud Avensis spacesaver fits the RAV4. Slightly smaller in diameter but thats what the 'diff' is for. I don't know how it would effect the ESP(?) as the wheel would be constantly spinning at a different speed but if the side wall is ripped out of your tyre and your running on a space saver, limp-home speed would do just fine.

Very interesting.... I've decided a space-saver short use / low speed job would be better for me for lugging around. Did you get any idea on price? Is the Avenis space-saver suitability limited to any model year? Have to start searching the breakers too I think.

Very interesting.... I've decided a space-saver short use / low speed job would be better for me for lugging around. Did you get any idea on price? Is the Avenis space-saver suitability limited to any model year? Have to start searching the breakers too I think.

I didn't ask the price but I'm told that all 5 stud toyota 'car' wheels have the same stud pattern and central hole size and unfortunatly for top of the range Avensis owners they have run-flats and no spare at all.

Be careful. Any significant difference in diameter will cook the diff.