Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Con Problem

hiluxscot

Hi New to forum

I have just purchased a new HiLux Invincible and have a problem with the Heating/Aircon not getting any air to window screen vents any idea's what the problem may be the fan is working fine with air to all vents eccept windscreen

Thanks

Nick

Hi New to forum

I have just purchased a new HiLux Invincible and have a problem with the Heating/Aircon not getting any air to window screen vents any idea's what the problem may be the fan is working fine with air to all vents eccept windscreen

Thanks

Nick

Not sure on your model but i have a similar prob on my 94 surf. Im told the wire that connects the vents to the switching mechanism can become twisted, so some or none of your swithces will work. On my model, if u look up under the steering colum, theres a cog/lever assenbly (poss white) that u should be able to ratchet thru each of the vent setting, yours may only be stuck if ur lucky, i have to get out and move mine when i want any other setting.

this may help or do a search for yourself

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21153&highlight=heater+fans

dont forget not all models have bits in the same place

nigel

Hi New to forum

Thanks

Nick

hi Nick

I am not sure but it visible your pollen filter got blocked or driving levers do not move.

Start from filter. Cheers/Igor

• 9 years later...

Hi,

I have a Toyota HIlux. Everytime I turn on my AC, I can hear a sound.Do I need to change the belt? Please help me.