Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted !

tonyishuk

Black IQ in Sainsburys Car Park Horsham Sussex GV 09 (Did not get the full plate)

(Must be more in the area !)

Rgds

ive only seen 3 in 13 months since ive had my iq and i only live 3 miles from a toyota dealer.

here's a novelty then, I ended up actually following one in mine a couple of weeks ago, and there's one lives around the corner from me.And yet another commutes from from the local railway station.Must be breeding in northamptonshire

I find that IQ's are very rare anywhere!!!! I often find someone wandering round it as a curiosity in the car park but have seen very few others

Hi, I have a black IQ2 on a 60 plate delivered last October, have only seen one other in South Devon, but overall there are few IQ's of any colour.

it might b because you can get a bigger car for your money, i paid £11,300 for mine lot of money for a car that only will 38 mpg in the winter.

I considered getting the black, but went for silver. I was very glad that I did, when I saw my first black one a few weeks back - they look terrible...

...to me anyway

Black and Red are the worst colours IMHO

PS: Im getting about 48mpg winter driving in the city (dont trust the onboard computer - check it yourself)

I considered getting the black, but went for silver. I was very glad that I did, when I saw my first black one a few weeks back - they look terrible...

...to me anyway

Black and Red are the worst colours IMHO

PS: Im getting about 48mpg winter driving in the city (dont trust the onboard computer - check it yourself)

Nice color silver :thumbsup: My last car was black never again :eek: car scratches key marks and a :censor: to keep clean

IQ,s are manly white round here

Eclipse Black (Seen 1

Pearl White (Seen 1

Island Blue (Had one for a test drive not a bad colour)

Chilli Red (Seen 1 not my colour)

Deep Amethyst (Seen 1 not my colour had scratches all over it :eek:)

Decuma Grey (Never seen one)

Tyrol Silver (Best colour for hiding scratches and dirt)

My IQ is a black one, which after quite a debate I concluded was a sexy little beast!

So far no major problems with key scratches etc.. Lack of keys helps plenty :thumbsup:

ANYWAY. I live in Exeter, and do some travelling to Honiton and back. I see Toyota IQs occasionally! I'd say.. One a week, maybe a little bit less often if I'm not travelling as much. For a long time my drive to my girls house took me past the same white IQ that we'd wave at. Sadly they seem to have moved in the last month or so :o

I managed to park next to an identical one in a car park recently, but didn't manage to meet the owner.

One time I waved at someone in an IQ as I pulled past on the A30, and they became one of the most excited people I'd seen lol.

If you see a Black Toyota IQ driving along, and you get waved at in yours, it's quite likely me lol

I've only seen 3 in Edinburgh since I started seriously considering an IQ in August... all of them white I think. Though I did see a dozen (white and silver) in Rome when I was there in October...

I was right behind a white IQ last week and my husband was laughing at how excited I was to see it :rolleyes:

Just got the call today that mine should be available for pickup within 2 weeks (automatic deep amethyst IQ1) - I look forward to being the only one on the road! :yahoo:

even the parking wardens drive round in white IQ1's in northamptonshire,popular ole motor ere by the looks, loads of em.

even the parking wardens drive round in white IQ1's in northamptonshire,popular ole motor ere by the looks, loads of em.

Mixed feelings on this !!

Too much rate payers money spent !! A diesel Hyndai would have done just as well !

Rgds

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links