Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trafford Centre Meet 20Th March 2011 1Pm

miib14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• Norfolk n Chance

• blutto

• miib14

Looking forward to going hopefully should have my new alloys and have had it lowered before then too.......now what else do I need?

Thought it was going to be stock :lol:

Looking forward to going hopefully should have my new alloys and have had it lowered before then too.......now what else do I need?

Thought it was going to be stock :lol:

Sorry geting posts mixed up :)

Looks like we both got mixed up lol

If all these stock rollas turn up I might just lose mine in the woods (so to speak)

I am still new to t sport ownership and a bit giddy at the moment as I am lovin the car, a few people I know have shown some appreciation for the car as well as a bit of jealousy (sp) too.

Does anyone have an idea roughly how many cars are going to be there btw??

There will be loads of cars there if its remotely like last time. I like your excuses for the mods, hoever i think keeping you car as stock would probably make it stand out more!

I think we should rendezvouz at Mascrat, and go in a convoy to the meet like last time. Do it properly and arrive in style en masse. I will remember to wash and wax my car this time too lol.

Meeting there sounds good to me any idea on what time?

I am still going ahead with the mods despite what you said :yahoo:

Yeh lol I would do the mods anyway too!

Dunno what time to RV at Mascrat, er bout 12 ish or just after ok for everyone?

Presents for the the Moderators are usually gratefully received............. :lol:

I'll keep my eye out for a bunch of Corolla's then ;)

Don't know when I'll be there though because we will be sorting out the treasure hunt for the massiveley attended CAE

If you want to convoy over we could join you as you pass us?

Presents for the the Moderators are usually gratefully received............. :lol:

I rather think that should read....Presents FROM the Moderators are usually greatfully received......... :thumbsup:

12 ish at Mascrat sounds ok

... giving me enough time to letch over your coilies and go on about how desperately i want some lol

I rather think that should read....Presents FROM the Moderators are usually greatfully received......... :thumbsup:

That could be an option.... the only 'present' that springs to mind is a ban though.... :P :lol:

That could be an option.... the only 'present' that springs to mind is a ban though.... :P :lol:

or 3 gold stars ??

Have you seen the cost of Gold?! eek.gif

:crybaby:

:crybaby:

I will meet you all at mascrat too, we need to get to trafford early cos i think there may be a parking problem thistime haha

I will meet you all at mascrat too, we need to get to trafford early cos i think there may be a parking problem thistime haha

Could make it earlier if need be.

I dont mind dude, how long did it take us to get from mascrat to trafford last time?

Think it took about that or a tadge longer because of traffic. We say half eleven or just after at mascrat, and then set-off?

Lee i need to look at your cold air feed mate, because i got one the other day and just started scratching my head when i tried putting it in.

Ye that sounds good, ye you can have a look, cant see much but il tell you were it goes, bit of a squeeze.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links