Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trafford Centre Meet 20Th March 2011 1Pm

miib14

i reckon im gonna be making this. anyone wanna pm me their number so i can find you lot when i get there.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• Norfolk n Chance

• blutto

• miib14

you won't be able to miss us, we will be the ones stood next to all the corollas lol :thumbsup:

i reckon im gonna be making this. anyone wanna pm me their number so i can find you lot when i get there.

I'd say you could convoy over with us.... but that would involve quite a big detour! :lol:

As Chris said, you won't be able to miss us when you get there thumbsup.gif

Looks like Costco have had another set of chavs hooning on the car park and they've been in touch with the starlet lads and called it off.

fkin chavs i took leave as well. Can they get another venue, or we go on an inpromtu corolla drive and meet as suggested in the 'northern meet' topic?

fkin chavs i took leave as well. Can they get another venue, or we go on an inpromtu corolla drive and meet as suggested in the 'northern meet' topic?

They're trying to sort another venue

Why dont we just go? id like to see them try and kick 200 cars off the carpark haha

I'd rather not end up with an ASBO from the Police...... ;)

I think they may be in contact with the police to see if they can suggest an alternative site.

Bad news, apparently cheshireglanza (main organiser) has been contacted by costco as there has been another incident of chavs on that car park and they have said no to the meet. Craig_N has also rang them to confirm and is was a straight NO!

In all honesty i dont know what is going on with this as i wont be attending anymore BUT we will do everything we can to find a new suitable location in time for the current date as close to the current location as possible.

I understand people are not happy with this as i am not either but hey what can i do when others ruin it for us????

The majority of people seem to be ok risking going to this car park still even if they get kicked off which i have warned them about, with so little time i cannot find a location close enough for people. If people could cascade this to all your owners clubs to let them know then that would be great as I dont want anyone turning up not knowing the risks.

We could do it for the japan disaster I'm sure there wil be a collection for them! and they may not mind as much if its a charity?

Thanks.

As costco have banned all car clubs because of individuals who cause trouble thus tarring all of us with the same brush, why doesn't somebody ask them if they ban all shoppers when a shoplifter steals from them? :rolleyes:

spoken to costco manager today and he said ok, but is going to confirm it with the warehouse manager and get back to me asap....

rules are that no one is to ubik about on the car park at all what so ever and I've told him that if anyone does then I will personally call the cops and give the persons name and plates....

So are we still meeting at Mascrat at 12?

As far as I know :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if i'm gonna bother with this anymore..... not really prepared to drive over to Manchester only to find that they've cancelled it again at the last minute....

:lol:

I'm gonna wait and see what happens this week with the meet......