Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trafford Centre Meet 20Th March 2011 1Pm

miib14

I'm not sure if i'm gonna bother with this anymore..... not really prepared to drive over to Manchester only to find that they've cancelled it again at the last minute....

Ditto :yes:

.........Please check your PM box Gaz ;)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• Norfolk n Chance

• blutto

• miib14

Looks like I'll be in Manchester this weekend. However I will be driving number 2 RAV down as I'm waiting to replace the drivers seat in number 1 (due to changes in my physical condition I need a different seat to the Cobra Monaco.). If its the Costco car park, then I can drop my daughter and the missus off there I guess !!

I'm not sure if i'm gonna bother with this anymore..... not really prepared to drive over to Manchester only to find that they've cancelled it again at the last minute....

Can I have the gold star that you'll lose??? :lol: :lol: Right enough - I'm only driving 200 miles to it :lol:

Really looking forward to this, have Saturday afternoon to give the car a nice little spruce up, doesn't look like my new brake disc and pads will be here in time though :crybaby:

Well good news spoke to the manager after a little negotiation he agreed

BUT even if anyone guy/chav/idiot does something stupid we have to be out of there no matter what...

so please be on your best behaviour for us guys..!

Will do, I am well past the age of burnouts and donuts, lets just hope that the norberts stay away

Guys i am going to have to cancel. Some old guy has pulled out infront of me and my lovely front bumper is now caved on on one side and smushed up :angry:

I am absolutley livid as i had just spent over an hour waxing it, and was about 30 seconds from home when some absolute old duffer who wasn't looking where he was going just pulled out infront of me.

Guys i am going to have to cancel. Some old guy has pulled out infront of me and my lovely front bumper is now caved on on one side and smushed up :angry:

I am absolutley livid as i had just spent over an hour waxing it, and was about 30 seconds from home when some absolute old duffer who wasn't looking where he was going just pulled out infront of me.

Ahh no way, shame you can't make it :o

As a few seemed to have dropped out could we have a head count for who is planning to meet at Mascrat??? If there isn't anyone meeting there then I will just drive straight to the meet

So its 100% on tomorrow? Behind trafford? Even though i'd love to do the whole corolla drive to it, i think i might just head straight there. Never been to these before!

Yes its definately on exact location at the start of the thread. Any messing about though and we will be chucked off

Absolutley gutted for you Chris, did you sell your old bumper or have you still got it? is damage limited to the bumper?

Right see you there then! Na dont worry am not a kid mate ;)

I know that mate just a heads up really really just hope the noobs stay away or at least respect everyone elses day

sorry bout ya bumper dude hope you sort it out soon.

ill be at mascrat with a yaris tsport and 3 glanzas from around chester area.

So what time is everyone planning on getting to Mascrat? Just spoken to a mate of mine and he is getting to Trafford for about 12 as it looks like its going to be very well attended

So what time is everyone planning on getting to Mascrat? Just spoken to a mate of mine and he is getting to Trafford for about 12 as it looks like its going to be very well attended

as far as I know its Mascrat at 12 noon.

Yeh I think you are right that the plan is to meet at 12.

Have just been chatting with my mate and I am afraid I won't be going to Mascrat but still going to the meet so look forward to meeting you all there if anyone wants to exchange numbers for when we all get to the meet then just message me, otherwise keep a look out for a PFL CTS in silver, Corolla G6R in red and a white Celica with nice black alloys :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good drive from Mascrat

Just how many are now going to Mascrat? cos its a long way round for me but we all convoyed last time so that was a bit of a laugh, but if there are not many meeting up I might as well go straight to Trafford.

Bamber is meeting there with a few lads so there should be a few. TBH I was happy to meet there but my OH is coming with me and My mates OH is going to so its just easier to go together and park up next to each other. They live Bolton way and as they are taking 2 cars it was going to be well out of their way to get to Mascrat and were a little worried that we get there a bit to late leaving Mascrat at 12??

hope everyone had fun... untill costco decided to kick us off