Top Posters In This Topic

• dangermooser

• Norfolk n Chance

• blutto

• miib14

I might turn up in me Verso diesel and give everyone a laff :crybaby:

Kingo :thumbsup:

:laughing:

Well there's no link to this meet in the Corolla section so i can only assume that Corolla owners are much more sociable and check out the meets section more often than other model owners.

Shame really as a big selection of Toyota's would be much better

:thumbsup:

Maybe I ought to check with Steve............The otber sections might not have acess to threads that involve the whole of the club? ;)

Might be an idea... i'd personally love to see more models attending!

lol :crybaby: ... need more cars like mine there...

will be odd this time and very different to the last time that is was there...

now that its got a new power plant ---> 4efte!

you got starlet turbo power now? Meant to ask you at the last meet, where did you get that big piece of black tubing you used to move your induction cone to the front of the car?

yh starlet turbo power... hopefully have my car back on sunday with 4efte in...

there were pipes that joined together to get filter down into front bumper... the black tube was from my bro almera turbo

........... i'd personally love to see more models attending!

Me too, especially if the measure 36, 24, 36 and have lips like Angelina :naughty:

Looks like the meet is cancelled guys.

Aparently chavs racing round the car park caused management at the centre to call police if any car meets take place :(

Don't recall any of that last time :(

If it is cancelled then maybe it's time for an old school TOC meet..... pub lunch and a drive somewhere??

• 2 weeks later...

This is back on again ;)

Whats back on again? The old school meet?

Or the Trafford Park in Manchester, 210 miles from Bothy land meet?

I could be frequenting Manchester soon, but unsure whether the RAV might pick up something contagious from all those Corollas :lol: :lol:

If all details are the same then i'll be there...

Where's Miib to confirm? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to go too, turn up in a stock compressor. And see other members and stuff . Keep everyone informed about it, might be worth posting it up in the corolla club forum to raise more interest??

Well as its on we will be coming and hopefully my mate will come along in his Rolla G6R, OH and little un will be tagiing along too as they both love cars......looking forward to a good day

I'd like to go too, turn up in a stock compressor. And see other members and stuff . Keep everyone informed about it, might be worth posting it up in the corolla club forum to raise more interest??

Already on mate :thumbsup: But yeh more Comps the better there's never been more than three in one place before so so it looks like another record broken.

These compressors are getting really common ;)

Finding one with a gearbox in one piece is the seems to be uncommon thing, did you see Bambers post.

Already on mate :thumbsup: But yeh more Comps the better there's never been more than three in one place before so so it looks like another record broken.

Looks like i'll be there in the 'rare' standard T Sport version then..... :P

I'll keep my eye out for a bunch of Corolla's then ;)

Don't know when I'll be there though because we will be sorting out the treasure hunt for the massiveley attended CAE

I'll keep my eye out for a bunch of Corolla's then ;)

Don't know when I'll be there though because we will be sorting out the treasure hunt for the massiveley attended CAE