Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Adjusting The Clock On My Toyota Corolla Verso T Spirit 1.8 2009

Richard Tang

Does any one have any ideal how I can adjust my clock on my Toyota Corolla Verso T Spirit 1.8 2009 by a hour, as I am having problems doing this. I have followed the instructions in my vehicles owner manual but can seem to see the options for setting, after pressing the "DISP" button. I have also tried turning off the radio, whilst doing this but this does not make any differences and I just get the option to change the contrast / brightness of my SAT NAV screen.

Not sure how it works on the T- Spirit but on the SR once you have cycled the display so the time is showing you hold the DISP button in for a few seconds and the clock hours will flash. Each push of the DISP button will then advance the hours by 1. You then wait a few seconds and the mins will flash (these can then be changed in the same way) then you don't push anything for a few seconds and the clock stops flashing.

Hi Rich,

hertsnminds sound right.

To add, I recall that you must be stationary otherwise you cannot change the Settings ( Health & Safety restriction I assume )

Thanks SpicyCheese & Hertsnminds for your reply, I am extremely grateful for your advice.

I have just worked out where I was going wrong. The DISP button, which I should have been using is the one situated on the wheel and not on the SAT NAV. If only the owners manual was much more clearer, I could have save myself a hour or so messing around in the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links