Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where,s The Red One Gone?

Manxrav

Have just been having a tweak on the Toyota UK website and have noticed that the base Red colour option has now been deleted and White is the new base colour. Got to admit that is a good move cause the base Red was a poor colour choice White is a "invogue" colour at the moment so I would think they will sell a lot more of that colour.

It,s a shame we don,t get the Vermillion metallic Red, which is a choice in other EU countries.

Regards Clare

• 2 weeks later...

Have just been having a tweak on the Toyota UK website and have noticed that the base Red colour option has now been deleted and White is the new base colour. Got to admit that is a good move cause the base Red was a poor colour choice White is a "invogue" colour at the moment so I would think they will sell a lot more of that colour.

It,s a shame we don,t get the Vermillion metallic Red, which is a choice in other EU countries.

Regards Clare

Hi - this is a quiet forum!

I like Red but it does fade with the UV from the Sun so would probably avoid.

Years ago I bought a car in white and when I came to part exchange it was apparently worth a lot less than if it had been in silver :crybaby:

I think I would go for Black - it shows every mark but does look good when clean and polished :thumbsup:

Hi dwilson, you are spot on,I frequent both the Rav4 (my first love) and the Urbancruiser forums. It probably reflects the amount of U/C,s that Toyota has sold as to how slow this particular forum is.

I nearly have this part of TOC to myself,but I do really like the U/C and when compared to the AWD versions of the Juke and Countryman it is a bargain, so can nobody else see that!!!!!

Regards Clare

Hi, Clare. keep posting! It's good to know someone is listening....I'm not on here much as I spend most of my chat time on walk the walk forums as I'm doing my second Edinburgh MoonWalk this year- feel free to sponsor me people!- Just got my U/C today after work so going to take it out for a hurl tomorrow after I take a few photos of it while it's still ice and shiny! All I can say is YIPPEE!!!!! :yahoo:

Hi Luc, keep walking and enjoy your new urbancruiser, can,t wait for mine to arrive. I have to keep borrowing my Dad,s!!!!!

Regards Clare