• Bong Water

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

civic type R

Max torque 142 ft 99bhp per litre

corolla T sport

Max torque 133ft 105 bhp per litre

slightly less torque but more powerrr!

post-81617-0-77195300-1294522514_thumb.j on the subject of modification again compressor could end up like this!

lol only kidding - also i found this picture online, i'm not the source!

meeting up to see / experience compressor before i / we decide to swap cars next week so will post then let you guys know how i get on lol! not looking forward to 3hr drive though! never mind eh? B) B) B)

comp mpg is pretty btw incase no one has mentioned this. I want to move back in with parents so i can spend more money on the car, however i think i might be without a gf if i decide to do this lol

sorry bud dont get what you mean by comp mpg is pretty btw???

ah ffs i swear my typing is getting worse! I omitted the word 'rubbish' because that's what it's like in the comp. I do get over 20mpg, but it can easily vary how much over depending on how hard i hit the motorway slip roads. It's roughly 22 miles for me to work, so i do take it on a bit of a stretch every day and back and averaging 75-80 mph.

Obviously i knew what i was getting in to when i bought the car but it still hurts everytime i go to fill up :rolleyes:

so mpg not too much it'll be insurance where i'd save then which is quite a bit! iv'e called off the meet to view the compressor on saturday as my gut keeps telling me no! have another plan in the pipeline though!! :yahoo:

so mpg not too much it'll be insurance where i'd save then which is quite a bit! iv'e called off the meet to view the compressor on saturday as my gut keeps telling me no! have another plan in the pipeline though!! :yahoo:

oh and can i agian say thanks for all the really helpfull input everyone has put into this, found it very usefull - wish i was still part of the community! :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to raise this thread from the dead! im viewing a compreesor this saturday yay!!!!! (sat 22nd jan 11) so fingers crossed!!!

oh and i set up this page on facebook as a place for a japanese car lovers to view photos videos etc, please like it!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Japanese-Performance-Cars/100246246719382

• 3 weeks later...

Are you going to get the modifying bug again if you buy the comp?? You will have to pile serious cash into the comp for litre gains and the range of products is a joke.

But your scobie is ten years old now, it's not gonna get any more reliable

If you fo go for the comp, strop as much sellable stuff of ur impreza as you can and part ex it for a comp with a years dealer warranty otherwise you could have problems.

The comp will be cheaper to insure and service

Keep us up to date