Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clutch For Corolla T Sport

frainy

hello there i rekon me clutch is on the way out when ever i pull of quickly it slips but if i go up a hill low revs n plant the foot it just grips and when i hit lift it still grips but just found an EXEDY CLUTCH on eBay for 145 and was wondering if anyone has fitted one of these and how good are they are they really heavy sharp etc or am i better off ust getting a standard toyota replacement one thankyou frainy

dunno about exedy performance stuff but LUK clutches are what most manufacturers fit from standard very good clutches. buy one from local motor factors or if you get it from toyota you pay £300 extra just for it coming in a toyota box lol

Had a similar problem in my Yaris; Turned out the clutch plate was fine (Easily 20k+ miles left on it) but the diaphragm spring on the clutch cover was completely slaughtered and the release bearing had cooked its grease.

Changed the whole lot anyway since either way you need to take the clutch apart.

Exedy and Sachs seem to be the popular choice for strong performance clutches. If you're after an OEM clutch, ADL and Valeo should be okay too.

Sachs and Exedy tend to have heavier springs whereas Valeo and ADL are closer to standard. I was told to avoid QH clutches like the plague :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links