Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Careers To Names !

Chuck04

Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (Psych' nurse by background)....so best all watch what ya say ;) :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yannick

• Kev Mc

• mollycorolla

• dave5282

My jobs changed dramatically since this thread started!

Back then I was an Office Administrator doing boring typing, faxing, photocopying type drivel.... now I'm a Software Tester/SharePoint Designer who's also got her finger in a few development pies!

How times change!! :)

I hate old threads being bumped for no reason

Mr grumpy ,Did you get out of the wrong side of bed today kev? :P

Anyways i am a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student at Notts uni , so technically not working , wish i was though i hate uni lol :P

yea kev!! whats up your bum hole, lol.... yea being a student sucks dont it??? over the 4 years of being a student ive had to do 45 weeks of work experience, working 35 hour weeks and not get a single penny :(

Accountant

Currently count balls for Yorkshire Cricket! :lol:

I work for a lesser known brewery. going nationwide fitting all the bits and bobs that get the beer from the cellar into the glass. Good job it's all plug and play equipment :D

PC Support...for a large financial company...

Also deal with 1st line Unix Support for the company database...

wow... just over 4 years on and im on my 3rd job since that PC support and im now a QA Test Analyst for a software company in Leeds...

:o just checked back..i was a supervisor valeter back then driving the evos round :rolleyes:

now i'm in an office selling parts to tune them up :lol:

much prefer my present job :yes:

yea kev!! whats up your bum hole, lol.... yea being a student sucks dont it??? over the 4 years of being a student ive had to do 45 weeks of work experience, working 35 hour weeks and not get a single penny :(

:o Now that does suck - at least when i do my work experience placements in the summer i get paid for them - just have to get one first lol - thats the tricky part! :(

I did 8 weeks in the summer for my course sponsors in-between the 2 years of my course, but can't remember if I got paid or not :rolleyes:

Then again, it was way back in 1982, when the weekly wage was 54p or so :lol:

I steal data and par take in corporate sabotage for the company I work for. It's like Science and Industry, but real, and fun.

I don't need to be in a bad mood to know what I hate :)

I don't need to be in a bad mood to know what I hate :)

Kev you really are quite touchy sometimes - lighten up

You're joking now, right?

If i was joking i would have used a smiley - but i didnt, so no im not joking, if you hate old threads being dragged up then dont post in them - some of us arnt that touchy about these things and dont mind having a read through old threads

If i was joking i would have used a smiley - but i didnt, so no im not joking, if you hate old threads being dragged up then dont post in them - some of us arnt that touchy about these things and dont mind having a read through old threads

PML, who needs to lighten up now?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PML, who needs to lighten up now?

Kev you really do seem to have a problem with me for some reason? :huh: - whatever it is - its your problem :thumbsup: -i didnt have a problem with you initally because if you notice in my first response i was actually joking (note the use of smileys) but i cant be nice to somebody who continually wants to argue - im not gonna clog this thread with any more responses to you, lets leave it for the light hearted banter that it was originally intended for :thumbsup:

ahh, a new take on the classic PMSL...

interesting! You know, treatment for incontinence is pretty good these days. :lol:

old threads being brought back to life from 4 years is very un-necessary.

really all it does is confuses newer members!

they had this issue on another forum I use and put a ban to it there because it became a complete joke.

do you have nothing better to do with your time than to rake up old threads from over 4 years ago? if the topic in question appeals to you that much then post a new one!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links