Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Can We Open A Verso-S Club, Please?

notfes53

Dear Forum Mods,

Please can you open up a new Model Club for the Verso-S?

I had been thinking of purchasing an Approved Used RAV4, but "we've" changed our minds and will now wait for the new Verso-S instead.

My local dealer got in touch with Toyota HQ today and allowed me to place an "uncovered order" for a new Verso-S, and took a refundable £250 deposit from me.

I'm their first Verso-S customer order. Apparently this should put me in line for a March 2011 delivery on an 11-plate. Otherwise I'd probably end up being in the general queue until June 2011.

I'd like to swap information and questions with other TOC members who want to find out more about the Verso-S, its model specifications and options - and maybe place an order.

Thanks!

There is some information on the Toyota site:

Grades

Grade Name Key Features Price

Verso TR 1.33 Manual15-inch steel wheels

Front fog lights

Electric front windows

Rear view camera

1 touch fold flat seating

Vehicle stability and traction control

7 airbags

Toyota multi-media system including USB, iPod and bluetooth Connectivity

£13,995*

*Price shown includes £650 customer saving.

Verso T-Spirit 1.33 Manual16-inch alloy wheels

In addition to the above:Panoramic roof

Rear privacy glass

Electric rear windows

£14,995*

*Price shown includes £750 customer saving

In case it's not clear why I'm requesting a new sub-forum, the VERSO-S is a new model, and a completely different model to the Verso.

Please see this link

Whilst the current Verso is based on the Corolla, the all new VERSO-S being launched for sale on an "11" plate from 1st March 2011, is based on the Yaris.

Please can you set up a VERSO-S CLUB?

Hi.

If a reasonable number of Verso-S members would like to add their names to your request I'm sure that a new sub-forum could be considered by Steve :thumbsup:

Les

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just ordered one of these in the T Spirit grade with full style and protection packs and Front /Rear mudflaps

This will replace my much cherished Mercedes Benz A 180 as I have been suffering slight discomfort after driving the A Class due to my recovering broken left ankle (The Merc has a manual gearbox and the Verso will have a 7 speed Auto gearbox)

Had one out on extended test drive and was most impressed!

I have negotiated a great deal allround and expect to take delivery late April..........It is on the boat from Japan!

So yes.....It would be good to see a sub forum for this totally new model!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the New VERSO S :

Very nice, what colour are you going for ?

Satin Blue..........like the vid!.........with panoramic glass roof! T Spirit with 7 speed Auto box :thumbsup:

Satin Blue..........like the vid!.........with panoramic glass roof! T Spirit with 7 speed Auto box :thumbsup:

So are we due a name change... The Mod formally know as.... :D

So are we due a name change... The Mod formally know as.... :D

The name will stay the same.......To protect the guilty! ;)

Great looking car

The music in that vid sounds like the music from one of Raists "gentlemans" videos :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Another view.......By Toyota:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just waiting the delivery of my T Spirit Verso S on Weds so would like to see a Verso S forum please. :thumbsup:

I am enjoying my New T Spirit Verso S and drove to London Royal Albert Hall last Friday......(160 mile + round trip)

Excellent car for both inner city and motorway driving :thumbsup:

Particularly enjoying the panoramic glass roof :yes:

Nice one, we currently have a 09 Yaris SR and it think its great on the motorway. The 6th gear makes a real difference. Managed to get to Brighton and back (Bedford) on £25 a few weeks ago.

We go to the Isle of Wight next weekend and can't wait for the extra room for the camping equipment.

I have just sold an 2006 Honda S2000 for this car because i am thoroughly p'ed off with paying out ridiculous fuel costs. Roll on hydrogen power. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Drove to York and back in my Verso S last Friday (300+ miles round trip)

Very comfortable seats at motorway cruising speed and without any excessive engine noise at speed

I still love the panoramic roof and also how the rain beads up and disappears from the windscreen at speeds of 50mph plus....almost negating the need for the windscreen wiper

• 2 weeks later...

I have just been making enquiries about the Verso S Navigation System which was originally promised to be available as an aftermarket retro fit from May 2011

It would appear that this system, although supplied by Toyota Europe, contains many components sourced from Japan, and as a result of the earthquake, will now not be available until at least August 2011

Looks like my July "Roadtrip" will have to be navigated with my trusty but ageing "Navman" system.........Pity as I was hopping to do a write up on the Toyota system on here.

Thanks must go to the very helpful people at Toyota Customer Service who dug in and found the reasons for delays from the marketing department

I still intend to persue the fitting of this system as it becomes available so watch this space........OR the New VERSO S FORUM...when we get one

Now done about 1300 miles and a pleasure to drive!