Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppp Pls?

emmah1979

Hi i have a Mr2 2001 (51 plate) and have a few issues the coolant is draining fast and heating goes i fill it up and heating is fine there is no sighn of leaking but slight steam coming from front of car i am assuming hole in radiator i have put radwell in which is slowing down drinking coolant would anyone know where to get a radiator for my car and how much? it has a electric clutch but i still have to change the gears so i would assume it is a sei automatic and also every now and then the car doesnt bite in first but will in 2nd does anyone know about that?

thanks emma

Hi i have a Mr2 2001 (51 plate) and have a few issues the coolant is draining fast and heating goes i fill it up and heating is fine there is no sighn of leaking but slight steam coming from front of car i am assuming hole in radiator i have put radwell in which is slowing down drinking coolant would anyone know where to get a radiator for my car and how much? it has a electric clutch but i still have to change the gears so i would assume it is a sei automatic and also every now and then the car doesnt bite in first but will in 2nd does anyone know about that?

thanks emma

Hi EMMA

try to contact to mr Part King.

He's an trader of an original spares at discount for TOC members -- I will ask him to come back shortly.

DO not give up :)

CHeers/Igor

Hi Emma

First of all, rad weld is only a temporary fix and using too much can cause all sorts of problems and you should flush the cooling system out thoroughly after fitting a new radiator and don't forget to use the correct antifreeze at the recommended strength.

There are a few places like HERE that will supply radiators and cost about £90-£100. after flushing the system will need bleeding but as long as it is done by someone competent this shouldn't be a problem.

As far as the gearbox problem goes, unfortunately I haven't got any experience on the SMT system but maybe someone else can help there :thumbsup:

Les