Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2Zz-Ge Turbo Build Thread

scott5

This is what am talking about. I am loving this topic, scott you are a star. I'm not all there when it cums to engines bits but bhp n torque i do understand. Scott tell me a price for you to do this conversion on my cts lol. Will you still have the vvti and can you change it to kick in sooner. I like that your putting it in the 1.4 rolla cheaper on taxes lol where ru based. Fensport was asking me near 2000 for the m400 ecu and cudnt tell me how much i will gain jus for the remap, so if you or anyone can advise me with this please do.

lol thanks dude :D yes alot of work but it is finally getting there i stay in dundee lol miles away from most of people on hear, lol the price for the conversion lol oofft alot lol buying the 1.4 and then bought a cheap t-sport to use all the parts from, that must have cost roughly 7grand together and i am in a 5 figure sum on just building up my engine and modifying a few bits on the Shell :o lol i know how much it all cost every penny gone into the projecct to get it ware it is now and its fucking mental lol and its still not finished. you could buy the new toyota gt86 and still have a few pennies left over from what iv been told they will be getting sold for lol all fun tho am still a kid lol. about the MOTEC ecu what modifications do you have on your car the more mods the more effect it will have when setting it up ? unless you have a good built engine with a lot of mods theres no point in getting an ecu that cost that price. there are loads of ecu you can get that are half the price that will be just as good, also you can lower the point lift kicks in some you might need an extra controler to do so some have the abilty to do straight threw the ecu.

OH and the turbo is a 0.70A/R 4"inlet air side and a 3" 0.82A/Ron the exhaust side lol

KP 's the man on the 4a-ge BTW :D lol

thank scott

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott5

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Clawliger

• nrgizerbunny

:lol: It's getting worrying just how much I've been talking about the 4A-GE... my bloody head hurts now!!! :lol:

I must be looking in the wrong places for the ecu can u shed some light on where to look for these cheap but good ecu if i can get one that can give me more performance and start my kick earlier dat would start my ball rolling. So plz feed me with the knowledge word up.

I dnt have much mods at the mo. I must be looking in the wrong places for the ecu can u shed some light on where to look for these cheap but good ecu if i can get one that can give me more performance and start my kick earlier dat would start my ball rolling. So plz feed me with the knowledge word up.

I dnt have much mods at the mo. I must be looking in the wrong places for the ecu can u shed some light on where to look for these cheap but good ecu if i can get one that can give me more performance and start my kick earlier dat would start my ball rolling. So plz feed me with the knowledge word up.

Apexi F/C controler , link , greedy E-manage,AEM , dastek. unless you have a few serious mods theres no point in spending loads of money on an ecu it will improve the power but not much, a full a straight threw exhaust system, manifold a good intake and high profile camshafts then i would maybe look at an aftermarket ecu to get the best out put the cams but if you only have an air filter and maybe a back box theres no point

• 4 weeks later...

a quick up-date on hear. i got my blue radiator hoses the other day the manifold is in the making . the picture of the turbo sitting in the bay is just to show you roughly ware it will be but a little bit higher lol. its getting there

IMAG0880-1.jpgIMAG0887-1.jpgIMAG0898.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

manifold is finished for my car still needs a tidy up a bit and ceramic coated but its finished :DIMAG1137.jpgIMAG1133.jpgIMAG1126.jpg