Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Bumper?

-Ish

I Know this might be a longshot but any chance of locating a tte front bumper? Anyone know of any place or person who might have? any help would be great but i know it might be difficult as TTE shut down the buggers!

Farhan i like that idea!!! ill see what i can do. Also if i do get one is it straight bolt on or needs any changes... as the plan is to put it on a 1.6 rolla

Straight bolt on depending if you car is a facelift or pre facelift.

The fog lights are different but they will be supplied i need to ensure i can get a facelift t-sport bumper first with foglamps though.

yea i took some inspiration from that....but i went on and did the bumper, roof and spoiler black aswell :thumbsup:

what car you getting or where is your old one ?

getting another corolla, kinda like how reliable they are and I pretty much know all about the. as for the last one, she had a little bump into a 306 following a skid on a black iced road and insurers wrote her off! I went to take my belongings out of her a few days ago and didn't think it was that bad until they opened up the bonnet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links