Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Orciari Body Kit For Sale

Richiev

I bought the Orciari bodykit nearly 2 years ago, due to the arrival of my little daughter there is no chance of fitting this now so am selling this. :crybaby:

It has never been sprayed and is as arrived from the shop, the only difference is that the front splitter has been repaired as the garage damaged this whilst delivering.

I am looking for £400 as this is what it cost me and this MAY include delivery but depends where delivering to.

This is for the front splitter, side skirts and rear skirt.

I have attached a couple of pics from the Orciari website, i can post pics of the parts but not until the weekend.

Please note that i will not be selling parts seperately.

I know this will fit my a 2002 pfl t-sport but not sure about other models sorry.

post-59999-0-46937700-1295295823_thumb.j

post-59999-0-54572100-1295295832_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the Orciari bodykit nearly 2 years ago, due to the arrival of my little daughter there is no chance of fitting this now so am selling this. :crybaby:

It has never been sprayed and is as arrived from the shop, the only difference is that the front splitter has been repaired as the garage damaged this whilst delivering.

I am looking for £400 as this is what it cost me and this MAY include delivery but depends where delivering to.

This is for the front splitter, side skirts and rear skirt.

I have attached a couple of pics from the Orciari website, i can post pics of the parts but not until the weekend.

Please note that i will not be selling parts seperately.

I know this will fit my a 2002 pfl t-sport but not sure about other models sorry.

Ok i had planned putting some pics up of the body kit today but to be honest it is P***ing it down here, i will take some from in my garage and see how they turn out.

Here is a link to all of the photo's of the body kit, they are on Flickr so you may have to create an account to view them!.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59228273@N06/?saved=1

Ok i am going to throw in the C-one front grille i got from Nengun as well. My CTS is going to be going within 12 months.

Right here is a pic of the C-One grill as well now, this is now discontinued from Nengun, the whole kit including the grill is on eBay for £350 so the price is amended to £350

post-59999-0-72434800-1297978179_thumb.j

post-59999-0-01553900-1297978199_thumb.j

Right here is a pic of the C-One grill as well now, this is now discontinued from Nengun, the whole kit including the grill is on Ebay for £350 so the price is amended to £350

Does anyone know if the front and rear bumper/skirts will fit an 06, 5 door corolla SR?

Right last time i will post on here as i am sure you are getting sick of this post now, i will be selling the Orciari body kit seperately now

Front/rear skirt, and side skirts £100 each

C-One grill £150

Right last time i will post on here as i am sure you are getting sick of this post now, i will be selling the Orciari body kit seperately now

Front/rear skirt, and side skirts £100 each

C-One grill £150

have you still got the body kit as id ben intrested in it how much do you want for it total ?

• 1 month later...

right, all i have left now ia the C-One front grille, will sell for £120 if anyone interested? (this price is delivered - in UK)

• 1 month later...

I am interested in the side skirts. How much would they cost?

Steffi ;)

I am interested in the side skirts. How much would they cost?

Steffi ;)

to late they sold to me ;) they were a bargin too :)