Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T Sport

mr-p

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr-p

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• wangtastic

• corollat3sport

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice :)

Coincidently I have a red TS and use to drive a Silver ZS Mark 5.

Love the ZS, was a brilliant little car, handled well and it really pulled well in 2nd.

cheers all

yeah i love the fez i sold my first one for a suzuki ignis sport ( where i my got vvti fetish lol)

DSC00277.jpg

then sold the suzuki after a year and brought another fez ( i test drove it and just had to have it!) and then brought the rolla :thumbsup: nothing drives like a zs!

very nice . like that its 5 door. could do with lowering though.

thanks peeps

yeah the paint works mint just a few little scratches! but they will be gone soon!

yeah it defiantly needs lowering am just going to get some facelift springs as I have a little one so don't want it too hard! also got a stainless steel back box (2.5 inch outwardly rolled) I just need to make up the piping for it and a green racing induction kit waiting to go on

going to spray the wheels black, smoke the rear lights and side repeaters and possibly the headlight innards too then get some 5 door side skirts and some detailing in the engine bay, grooved discs all round and thats about it :thumbsup:

got a 1000w rms ice setup but cant put it in! need the boot space :censor:

fitted my induction kit just a min ago needs some finishing touches still but sounds awsome and no problems so far

100_1768.jpg

cheers mate :thumbsup:

am just about to order some led sidelight and a bee sting aerial, trying to think of some little touches but i cant think of anything else

will hopefully spray my grill tomorrow if i get chance

interior leds? paint the lettering on the engine cover? i used a coctail stick to paint mine. holding it horisontal. looking pretty nice. smoking the lights and repeaters wont take long either mate! looks v clean. especially the engine bay :)

interior leds? paint the lettering on the engine cover? i used a coctail stick to paint mine. holding it horisontal. looking pretty nice. smoking the lights and repeaters wont take long either mate! looks v clean. especially the engine bay

thanks mate

yeah the rear lights are going black so are the wheels and side repeaters, i would do interior leds but i have a little one and there to bright :o was also going to do the lettering but kinda like it all black

was thinking that i might carbon wrap the center console and window switches but dont know if itll be too much

did my dash bulbs this evening to match the speedo :thumbsup: turned out ok in the end

08022011060.jpg

08022011058.jpg

need 2 new bulbs for the heater speed and temp as they were blown anyways

next up the radio me thinks, will have a go anyway

Hey,

good luck when u're going to replace the radio lights.

There are 34 small lights in it, LOL :P

(I opened mine too to change them to blue, just ad i did with my console lights, but i have got a new blue lightened sony radio now, problem solved :lol: )

Grtz

Hey,

There are 34 small lights in it, LOL

(I opened mine too to change them to blue, just ad i did with my console lights, but i have got a new blue lightened sony radio now, problem solved )

Grtz

lol i thought it would be a challenge, are they sub minature leds soldered in? or sub mini bulbs?

Hey,

There are 34 small lights in it, LOL

(I opened mine too to change them to blue, just ad i did with my console lights, but i have got a new blue lightened sony radio now, problem solved )

Grtz

lol i thought it would be a challenge, are they sub minature leds soldered in? or sub mini bulbs?

Tiny leds.

Just as in the buttons to open your front and rear door windows :P

grtz

i wouldn't start at it, they are too small to edit :)

If you solder the new ones on, there a big chance u hit the other pole of the light... (34 times! :blink: )

But, if you do, good luck :thumbsup:

Grtz

personally id see if you can run a RED filter over them. red glass paint or a thin red plastic. providing theres enough light you should get some change. did it in an old car......

although greens not exactly part of red on the spectrum gotta be worth a crack.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links