Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T Sport

mr-p

Very nice looking car, what camera do you have now ?

Also liking the rear bar :thumbsup:

thanks mate :thumbsup: only a nikkon coolpix s3100 but its so much better than the Samsung that i sent back :ffs:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr-p

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• wangtastic

• corollat3sport

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a quick pic got another new camera lol ( last one was :censor: )

DSCN0041.jpg

and is this a good price? think its going to be my next purchase :thumbsup:

rear bar

You need a progress anti roll bar

They are easy to fit

just a quick pic got another new camera lol ( last one was :censor: )

DSCN0041.jpg

and is this a good price? think its going to be my next purchase :thumbsup:

rear bar

You need a progress anti roll bar

They are easy to fit

yeah simples to fit :lol: the progress one is a lot more money though! and the whitline one is not quite as stiff as the progress one. im torn though between the rear bar and getting the bits to make a new exhaust up :ffs: maybe santa will help :yahoo:

looking good, going to get myself some of those chrome indicators

but again love the car man

I've been meaning to get silver bubls for mine for ages but the manual says 21D and I can only find 21W

Were they easy to fit?

cheers guys :thumbsup:

yeah there easy just long if you have to take the bumper off but i do it all the time and manage to do it without taking the bumper off lol :thumbsup:

one of the best color combinations...red and black

• 1 month later...

just a little update

have removed the breather pipe on the throttle body and blanked it off and then got a bit bored and thought id try out a new filter idea :blink:

51211031.jpg

51211028.jpg

51211027.jpg

next up will be the breather that goes into the inlet manifold but may get a catch can for that and the TB coolant bypass that i still have not got round to doing :thumbsup:

i also found this on eBay which i thought was quite cool. will have a measure up tomorrow and see if it will fit

battery clamp

• 2 weeks later...

sometimes it baffles me how well the corolla is made! just checked the tweeters thinking that it would just be a case of unplg the old ones and wire in the new ones but nooo lol the oe ones are bolted to a mount on the door ! :thumbsup:

sometimes it baffles me how well the corolla is made! just checked the tweeters thinking that it would just be a case of unplg the old ones and wire in the new ones but nooo lol the oe ones are bolted to a mount on the door ! :thumbsup:

They are well screwed together, when i did this it all just clipped back in nothing broken or looking anything but as new:

Except the bar that is...

TRDBar1.jpg

They are well screwed together, when i did this it all just clipped back in nothing broken or looking anything but as new:

TRDBar1.jpg

ha yeah it does all go back together nicely to which is a bonus unlike my ford where every time you have it apart and put it back toghether it rattles a little bit more every time :crybaby:

ha yeah it does all go back together nicely to which is a bonus unlike my ford where every time you have it apart and put it back toghether it rattles a little bit more every time :crybaby:

This age of Fiesta certainly traces its routes back a long way!

tell me about it i recently had a fiesta eco as a courtesy car and what a bag of w**k that was, build quality was awful, engine was almost dangerous, so underpowered, really bland and just terrible to drive at least old fords were good fun! even though you spent more time fixing than driving it, when it worked it worked well :thumbsup:

A good Ford is a nice car to drive, take almost any Focus/Mondeo/Fiesta, its just a shame the dealers are so poor.

:yes: why ive had 4 lol i know what you mean about the dealer, needed a rear wheel bearing for my zetec s went to ford thinking how bad could it be ? 60 quid !!!! went to the local bearing shop 25 quid for both :thumbsup:

My old blue fin'd Focus went for a service and came out with the turbo plug disconnected and a plaster stuck to the injector rail, Service Manager said "Ok NP, can you bring it back a week on Friday", Tosser! :ffs:

Still blame Mrs CC for that, she didnt really ntice the car was much slower, no wonder she didnt appreciate the old CTS :crybaby::lol: