Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My T Sport

mr-p

i was hoping that the lcd sreen part was just a case of changing the filter, think ill have a look tomorrow, needs to come out anyway, have a good look at what i can do to stop it poping out :censor:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr-p

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• wangtastic

• corollat3sport

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can try to paint them red, but keep in mind it are the smallest leds u can have :P

And if u spray too much, the small led will probably not enlight enough to see the buttons clearly (this is just what i think)

Grtz

if your going to be painting them use an acrylic or glass paint. and a brush. a spray can could possibly be the messiest results ever. lol

well took the radio out today, didnt get time at the weekend and :censor: its a minefield of leds :crybaby:

think thats a weekend job! on the plus side i did manage to stop my radio from popping out of the dash (for now anyways) :thumbsup:

lol good work!

on further trial and error with instrument panel LED's, there is NO way of running a red filter over a green light.... you just end up with no light :( lol. so....its new LEDs or nadda!

on further trial and error with instrument panel LED's, there is NO way of running a red filter over a green light.... you just end up with no light lol. so....its new LEDs or nadda!

lol glad my rolla is red :thumbsup:

i might re do my center console with these as i need to replace some bulbs anyways

bulbs

also still in two minds over what i should do on the lowering! get face lift springs or 35/40 mm ones??

• 3 weeks later...

sprayed my wheels this morning , will get some better pics tomorrow

car001.jpg

car002.jpg

going to de-badge it tomorrow as well and might smoke the side repeaters :thumbsup:

That's sweet dude! Get some black wheel nuts though to finish it off!!!

KP

cheers mate yeah the wheel nuts would set it off

got my eye on these if there the right ones need to email them

wheel nuts

hhmm I had red nuts on the CTS and they just didn't suit, I'd go with black mate, it really does look better! :thumbsup:

Yep much better, have you seen my Thread on my dads CTS? You'll see the wheel nuts, they're much better:

Has all the best pics lol

Yep much better, have you seen my Thread on my dads CTS? You'll see the wheel nuts, they're much better

such a nice rolla! love the wheels! only thing i dont like is the liquidart stuff buts thas mo :thumbsup:

spayed the front gril and de badged today

camera007.jpg

camera006.jpg

camera008.jpg

just needs a black rear Badge and smoked side reps and rear lights

hopefully ill get my exhaust on tomorrow :yahoo:

Cheers mate, yeh it's not to everyone's taste but we thought it to be a welcome change from plain stickers :)

lol yeah its actually smaller than the standard one, only 2.5 inch out ward rolled

its nice not too loud only takes over the engine sound at low revs, still get to hear lift lol pops on over-run which is a bonus :thumbsup:

cheers mate

will get a better video soon :thumbsup:

next up is the sound system i think, i have

kenwood kac 8151d 1000w mono channel sub amp

alpine v power 250w amp

and a sony xplod 12" sub, do have two but am planning on a stealth style install in the floor :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

had a chance to start my strut brace today

001.jpg

plates are cut just finishing them off

and a quick vid of lift :D clicky

th_Car.jpg

well took the radio out today, didnt get time at the weekend and :censor: its a minefield of leds :crybaby:

think thats a weekend job! on the plus side i did manage to stop my radio from popping out of the dash (for now anyways) :thumbsup:

Nice car mate

Stopping the radio and heater surround from poping out is a pain, I found that it's all down to one of the bolts not sitting right, mine didn't stop poping out till I changed the head unit, did it take you long to do the wheels, been tempted to do mine black or like a gun metal grey

Nice car mate

Stopping the radio and heater surround from poping out is a pain, I found that it's all down to one of the bolts not sitting right, mine didn't stop poping out till I changed the head unit, did it take you long to do the wheels, been tempted to do mine black or like a gun metal grey

thanks mate

yeah thats what i thought, just had a play with it and finally got it sitting right still not perfect but better, the wheels didnt take long couple of hours to prime and spray. i sanded them down the night before and quick drying paint helps, definitely worth it though really improves the car a lot IMO

what coluor rolla do you have?

It's thunder grey, that's why I'm unsure as to which colour, i thinking of doing mine just so I can sort a little bit of damage out