Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T Sport

mr-p

yeah black will look cool i think or white looks just as good with grey :thumbsup:

Didn't think of white, could do the center caps white with a red Toyota emblem

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr-p

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• wangtastic

• corollat3sport

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen you're in Yateley mate!

I sometimes head up basingstoke way so may have to meet up one day and talk 'rolla's!

loving all the work you've done btw. :)

Just seen you're in Yateley mate!

I sometimes head up basingstoke way so may have to meet up one day and talk 'rolla's!

loving all the work you've done btw.

defiantly mate and thanks :thumbsup:

no worrys mate :thumbsup: just give me a shout

hopefully ill have the strut brace made by the end of the week

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick update on a few bits ive been up to

refitted the standard air box today, warm weather, my right foot and me loving the noise had to put it back on lol mpg has gone from an average of 22 - 24 up to 30-33 and has made the exhaust sound better strangely

started working on the sound system :thumbsup: measured it all up just need some mdf to make the floor and sink the sub into it

giving my amp a new lease of life

008.jpg

got a bit bored to

001-1.jpg

and i have these 16s sat in my garage thinking of refurbishing and spraying them up, just dont know what colour? thinking gold but what does everyone think?

002.jpg

On red (and blue) E12s I believe that white rims look great. They give a more sporty look on the car.

white would look goot, but so would bronze. or you could do something a bit more interesting like copper, navy blue, sky blue or even a dark green! but we dont want it too christmassy. i just think for a second set of wheels it would be nice to go a bit more daring! classic combos for red are royal blue, white, deep green, deep purple and gold. just think of ;like tudor robes or Roman armour etc lol

im gonna say navy blue or a dark bronze colour. lol

white would look goot, but so would bronze. or you could do something a bit more interesting like copper, navy blue, sky blue or even a dark green! but we dont want it too christmassy. i just think for a second set of wheels it would be nice to go a bit more daring! classic combos for red are royal blue, white, deep green, deep purple and gold. just think of ;like tudor robes or armour etc lol

im gonna say navy blue or a dark bronze colour. lol

lmao tudor robes , christmassy :crybaby::yahoo: bronze sounds quite different and gold is definatly on the list cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...

strut brace is coming along nicely just got to cut it in the middle and get some left handed thread for the adjustment and then weld it up

010.jpg

009.jpg

just a pic for the sake of it :D

005-1.jpg

got the induction kit on and working properly today. all i can say is what a fussy car :wacko: its not quite finised yet got to wel up some brackets and bits and then i can take the air box out and then im going to get a heat sheild, it sounds great quite loud :thumbsup:

07052011132.jpg

also while at the shop i noticed this out the back :blink:

07052011131.jpg

its about to be put back to its former glory and theres a 3sgte engine in the shop lol

cheers mate :thumbsup: its pretty much finished now, had a right morning :D will upload another vid because it sounds even better now the bottom half of the air box is out

0033.jpg

0052.jpg

0062.jpg

sprayed all the plastics in the engine bay as well

011.jpg

012.jpg

The sound is glorious! Very sportif and very japanese! Congrats :thumbsup:

is the bumper all just plastic rivvets mate? broke my horn a while ago trying to put a good one on and im worried my mechanic will break all the clips when he takes the bumper off haha. ive done a similar thing with the air feed but used a meter of black ducting to the fog surround so iits scooping up air when i drive. is yours behind the grill then? or loose?

looking good anyway mate

cheers guys shes getting there the front bumper is really easy the only plastic clips are the plastic ones on the rad cover, 1 in each arch iirc and then two 8mm bolts and 6 or 8 10mm bolts at the bottom and then just give it a tug. The cold air feed is behing the lower grill but may move it yet. Thinking about moving the Battery and making a new intake pipe and having the filter in front of the Battery?

Good work! This is on my list to do but with a modified airbox.

Did you leave the airpump connected so that it still runs on start up? :)

Good work! This is on my list to do but with a modified airbox.

Did you leave the airpump connected so that it still runs on start up?

Thanks mate :thumbsup: i did have the bottom half of the air box in but it just didn't work as well so am going to get a heat sheild

had to,i blocked off the return vacume line and drilled a hole for the supply, had major problems getting it running because of the maf and the fact is a 3" maf pipe, wanted to stall at low revs and had a mojor flat spot at about 2.5k to 4k, after trying to restrict the airflow and spacing the maf sensor and it still running terrible.i spaced the filter away from the sensor and :yahoo: its great dare i say its better than the green racing one i did have on

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links