Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help

bongo

Hi can anyone help??

I have a leaky roof on my MR2 G limited. Where so i get the essentric t lug guides from??? Im a bit of a div so i might need a mechanic to fit it.

Is this a bit ott for curing the problem?? or would some spray from Halfords do?

Also ive just got a J REG G limited import and seems faster than my old uk MR2 GT??? ive read that there both the same?? the g limited even sounds different?

Oh and ps. What dose NA mean?

Thanks, all the best.

• 3 weeks later...

N/A means naturally asperated which means its a non turbo.

How bad is the leak? I just put up with mine.

Not sure about the import feeling faster. Are they both the 158bhp versions? I know that the imports are mapped to run on higher RON fuel.

You could try the silicone/cling film fix, or there is another idea of taking off the 'sockets' front and back and putting a thin washer between them and the body, this moves the t bar closer to the chassis and gives slightly more clamping force.

Mine has had the silicone thing done but not by me, and so far no leaks apart from a jet washer being too close lol.

Mo

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links