Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mpg

harrypotter:)

Hey!!! We have a BMW 3 series and an aygo! BMW drivers aren't as bad anymore . That's Audi drivers your referring to! :)

Lol, you're forgiven 'cos you've got an Aygo.... But I wouldn't mind betting you drive the 3 differently to the Aygo.... :thumbsup:

ummmmm ..... no ? :!Removed!:

Lol,so you don't scoot around in the Aygo and behave like a little old lady in the 3 then??? :yawn:

Hey I saw a BMW today drive into a disability spot in the supermarket car park. Now that's not unusual in itself but do you know what............. A disabled person came out of it!!

BMW drivers are mainly mentally disabled, so don't judge them by appearance! :laughing:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jan&tone

• Duce D

• benwiddowson

• WAYNEOLEEDS

Only done 100 miles so far from new and no fuel movement on the bars as yet. I hope to get 60 MPG which will be a hugh having over my previous ford.

On the topic of fuel, I notices a differance in Tesco fuel to Shell fuel save. My ford was a 1.6 TIVCT engine and could do about another 20 miles on a tank of fuel, it also ran smoother. My mother notices a differance in fuel with Tesco as well, may just be out garage, but I always use Shell fuel save.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links